PROMO: FullBlitz Review Opportunity

Build Fast Formula FullBlitz Review Opportunity

Fullblitz is the newest product to debut from Build Fast Formula, which brings a stimulated version of its flagship product Vasoblitz. This is an opportunity to review FullBlitz for a 14-day stint and gauge your results in the gym.

Here are the major areas you will cover during your 14-day run.

Dosing

Fullblitz – ON DAYS (Training)

• Do you Train Fasted?

• Do you Train Fed?

• If you train fed:
    – how long before training did you dose
    – how long before your training do you eat, and how many grams of carbohydrates is in your pre-workout meal?
    – How much water are you in taking? (Water helps improve pumps during training)
    – What is your sodium intake like? Sodium, Water, and Carbs are driving factors to improving pump and vascularity during training.

Fullblitz = Take before training (Training Days)

Initial Review

After your first serving:

• Taste
  • Mixability
  • Thoughts on Formula (ingredient Breakdown)

Updates

• 2-3x a week update after workouts with your thoughts on the following
    ** Pump
    ** Energy
    ** Focus
    ** Vascularity
    ** Any changes in recovery or rest times during training

Final Review

• Taste (How many oz of water did you mix with Vasoblitz or Full blitz to find your sweet spot)
  • Mix (what water to powder ratio did you find to work the best for you?)
  • Formula (thoughts on the Non-Stim and Stimulated Product with the ingredient profile and doses)
  • Cost (would you purchase this based off the price per serving?)
  • Overall thoughts and workout reaction

Requirements

• 3 Reviewers/Loggers will be chosen
  • Must live in the U.S.
  • Once enough applications are collected winners will be chosen.
  • Loggers/Reviewers should have their logs/reviews started within 5-7 days of receiving their products, and a final review must be completed within 5-7 days after the 14 week period.

Buying FullBlitz or VasoBlitz

At Anytime you want to pickup VasoBlitz or FullBlitz (when it does debut) on www.BuildFastFormula.com you can use code “Bob15” for 15% off your order and free shipping. This will bring VasoBlitz under $30/30 Servings and FullBlitz around $32 for 30 Servings

3 Likes

I am up for the opportunity. Do we need to sign up somewhere else or just comment here?

Comment here

1 Like

Count me in then please

1 Like

Would love to try. VasoBlitz was a favorite non-stim for me

1 Like

I would love the opportunity to try FullBlitz. VasoBlitz is one of my favorite non-stim pre-workouts so I can only imagine how good this will be.

1 Like

Bah the Y in this scares me away from trying it, but curious to see the results! I am absolutely loving Vasoblitz, so hopefully this carries on with the nice rep BFF has already built with one product!

1 Like

I’d give it a go.

Haven’t done a review in a long time

2 Likes

I’d love to try FullBlitz! I don’t know why i’m so late to the party with this company, but my sample tub of VasoBlitz should be here any day now and I’d love to stack these. :smiley:

I am going to buy it either way but I am down for reviewing it. I have reviewed a ton of products over the past four years or so.

I’m in the same boat. I’ll probably grab some with your coupon once it’s available either way, but I’d be down to review it

1 Like

Get those entires in. I want to get winners by Monday as this will launch next week!

1 Like

Dropping my name in the hat. If the Fullblitz label is any indicator, I need to at least give this brand a hard look.

1 Like

@Anthony
@Dougefresh93
@BigHoop65

3 winners. I will get these out tomorrow. Can’t wait to see what you guys think!
looking forward to your detail

Check out my review here as a guide/reference/outline

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, and I look forward to hearing (reading) all the reviews!

Getting a tub of this with another jug and vasoblitz today. It’s a scheduled off day, but I may just go in and do a full-body workout for the hell of it.

2 Likes

Took my first serving last night. That high amount of DMAE certainly put me in a different kind of mental state,

3 Likes

Interesting. Haven’t tried much with DMAE so looking forward to trying it

Good or bad?
Ive tried ti a few times now and the focus and long lasting energy can hit 2+ hours for me. Granted this will differ from person to person, but I can still feel the energy on my drive home from the gym.