PROMO: FullBlitz Review Opportunity

I guess I can describe it as I was just more aware of the current moment. With my schedule (which currently involves moving), it is easy for me to simply go through the day and workouts without even remembering a lot of details about them.

Just felt like I knew where I was, what I was doing, what I was doing wrong, etc. Almost as if I was in a different zone. I really liked it.

Reading that just now kind of made me sound like I just ate a bunch of shrooms or something, but I can’t think of another way to describe it lol.

1 Like

@Anthony
@Dougefresh93
@BigHoop65

Packages should be landing anyday now
I threw in a few extra’s for all of you
Enjoy :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to see the reviews and feedback as you continue to use the product.

1 Like

Have they announced what day this will be released?

Yup I posted it in the New Supplement Thread

Here you go:

FullBlitz Label:
On the tub this will be for 2 scoops. So you can use this as a lower stim option with 1 scoop FullBlitz and 1 Scoop VasoBlitz to get the full dose of the pump agents.

If you do not handle Y well, VasoBlitz stacks perfectly with any stimulated option out there.
You can grab both (When FullBlitz is available) for around $29 (VasoBlitz) and $32 (FullBlitz) off their main webpage with Coupon Code “Bob15”. The coupon code also gives you free shipping on your order.

This should launch around Arnold Classic Weekend (Feb 27th-March 1st) right around there. The latest being March 4th the following Monday.

Let me know if there is anything else I can provide you. So far that is the most I know.

1 Like

Where are they being shipped from? Can’t keep my packages straight between myself and my wife’s online shopping lol.

Should be from Texas

Texas

Official launch is Monday March 4th
Coupon: Bob15 for 15% Off + Free Shipping
$32/Tub for FullBlitz
$29.75 for Vasoblitz

Flavors:
Grape Bubblegum
Rainbow Candy
Blue Raspberry

1 Like