Primeval Labs Primalog: The Go BIG or Go Home GDA

Thats impressive. I dont have any actual readings, but I am really loving Primalog. I have never used GDA’s before, so this was quite the surprise. I think it goes well with intermittent fasting!

Slinmax looks a little underdosed. I am not surprised you didnt see results from it.

1 Like

I’m running Primalog and RPG right now. I’m trying to get the courage to do my BG testing so I can review thoroughly. I already have my baselines from my medical provider to go on… So all I need is to go straight to post meal testing.

Great post. Do you have a ‘standard’ carb you like using for these tests?

If I were a diabetic I would absolutely know which ingredients worked best for me. But right now testing products is better for the channel as opposed to all single-ingredients, and I already waste too much time mixing stuff up as it is.

Also, from what I understand, not all berberine extracts were born equal. Some are way stronger than others, apparently. Shawn Wells talks big game on the one he developed at BioTrust.

4 Likes

No standard carb
as you can see in my Glycoshield Review where i tested my BG With all the numbers above I varied my carb sources.

For everyone it will differ. for me I can’t handle potatoes well so i do a lot of rice and rice cakes
I also threw in some faster acting cereal to see how fast my BG would baseline.

1 Like

Yeah as a former fat kid who loved cereal like a mofo, I’m wondering if this is a way to re-kindle my old love, Count Chocula, with scientific purpose.

I may just do 45 / 90 mins to save on ketone strips and also because 45 is when things spike most for me personally.

3 Likes

Glad I am not the only fat kid at heart on this forum.
I grew up playing offensive line in High School

#Fatass

1 Like

Ha awesome! Center until 9th grade here. At that point I was leaning out way too much, but was still slow. Found my love in water sports at that point.

It wasn’t until playing lots of sand volleyball that I actually got quicker. Sand legs are where its at. But now I’m just trying to find footing in this crazy dad / entrepreneur life. Getting back on routine slowly but surely

3 Likes

Everyone on every Bodybuilding forum lol. But CEREALOUSLY, I need to have my chocolate lucky charms, and reese’s puffs…along with the other 12 boxes of cereal in my pantry lol. But its cool as long as I take my GDA with it.

1 Like

2 very wise choices there sir.
Nutter Butter Cereal , Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Frosted Flakes Lucky Charms should be something you may need to invest in.

2 Likes

Oh I pretty much buy every new cereal there is. Nutter butter Was a solid 7/10 for me. did not like frosted lucky charms, I felt ripped off on marshmallow ratio.

Yeah mine lacked marshmallows too… But i have a vicious sweet tooth. So you add more sugar to frosted flakes … Looks like cereal companies encourage diabetes.

1 Like

Lucky Charms…Cocoa Pebbles…Count Chocula…there’s the line-up…

Lucky Charms is my #1 at this point…

1 Like

Sadly (but probably wisely), I’ve chosen 5% Nutrition’s REAL CARBS to be my standard carb. I want it a bit more complex than sugar corn cereal.

And I don’t feel like going to the grocery store and contributing every week.

Still probably gonna have to run a Count Chocula test on this one at least once though. It is too late, the itch has been developed.

2 Likes