Nutrabio's 58 gram preworkout theorizing thread

One thing for sure, flavoring 58g of active ingredients is not gonna be an easy task!

Why not old school Lemon/Lime? And I would ask how many active ingredients would there be in a 58G serving?

2 Likes

That’s not a bad Idea.

Something to take only when its game time!!!

2 Likes

I’d go with coconut as a base flavor, seems underused in the industry. Even though it’s a strong masking flavor. Coconut Lime or Coconut Pineapple (Piña Colada) would be interesting

1 Like

Mmmmmm
yeah I would have to agree with you, defiantly under used. But those sound pretty delightful I must say. :yum:

So here are the three labels of our PRE workouts (PRE, PRE Extreme, Fighter Fuel)

Combination???

Fighter Fuel

PRE Extreme

PRE

@Mike can we add a thumbs down option, for posts like more “more blue raspberry flavor”? I loath all blue raspberry and fruit punch.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I believe you just provided that Doug - the old school way - by actually verbalizing it - Emoji Free

1 Like

:-1: <----------- this works too.

2 Likes

HA HA HA! Did you try theirs though? It has been my favorite flavor of all their Pre’s I’ve had. I haven’t had the natural Apple, but the normal apple doesn’t do it for me.

@Kon_Rock Lemon Lime, Lime Coconut, Moscow Mule all sound good to me. I like tart + refreshing flavors. Prickly Pear Margarita maybe?? No fake candy flavors please. The “gummy” thing bothers me.

1 Like

That’s something Robert would have been for

Ha you know you’re using some nice-guy software when they don’t have enough hater buttons.

There are plugins I can add but I’m too busy and overwhelmed to do anything that’d risk taking this server down, heh.

Note that by default, the thumbs up is a heart. I said no way give me a thumb instead

And blue razz rules but blue #1 sucks.

2 Likes

And now we’re on hearts ironically enough

3 Likes

So who thinks they can handle this, being 58g and knowing this is derived from Mark Glazier when price isn’t an object???

3 Likes

Are you asking me or my wallet?
To answer both Yes and no, not unless you are selling it in one scoop tubs :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Haha
that’s one thing that everyone would want to understand. This defiantly will not be priced to be used everyday. This is going to have everything but the kitchen sink in it.

Something awesome to have in your cabinet for those wild days :slight_smile:

1 Like

My body and wallet are ready
mostly my body, maybe less so my wallet. I do like the thought of having a super pre for planned big PR days!!

3 Likes

Blockquote
blongo8041m
My body and wallet are ready
mostly my body, maybe less so my wallet.
I do like the thought of having a super pre for planned big PR days!!

That’s what I’m talking about buddy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Hype is REAL with this one

4 Likes

The most hype preworkout until someone sneaks amphetamines in theirs again.

2 Likes