Nutrabio's 58 gram preworkout theorizing thread

Me too, PRE is one of kind and this will truly be in a league of its own!!

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm…interesting…very…interesting indeed :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

This is @Extrabeef testimony on it…

Lifted for a shoot with NutraBio today. Took it with two bodybuilders. We trained for 3 hours straight with incredible focus. After ten minutes intense focus kicked in with a distinct tunnel focus. Within twenty minutes I had a strong overall pump with just warming up for deads.
I pulled 675, a 15lb pr with no strength training at all. I’m deep into a hypertrophy block and high %s shouldn’t be possible.
We hit shoulders and some back to pump up, and then hopped on the bench.
I close grip benched 405 2x2 with speed when my regular grip competition best is 400.
Safe to say this stuff is all Mark said. Energy, strength, pump, and focus. It is NOT for the faint of heart.

Apply that your training sessions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whoa :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

I got some flak for that review on Facebook, but it’s 100% true lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhcZ18dATVw/?taken-by=strengthandhonorfitness1

1 Like

Two words…WITHOUT COMPROMISE!

Love it…but don’t take this wrong way - it’s starting to sound like the testimony’s at Biotest’s site…

Well we all know NutraBio is straight forward with everything and we hold ourselves to a higher standard for this fact. That is Ben’s personal experience from taking it the first time. Not a claim by any means, and that goes for anything…Products don’t work unless you do!

This is a 58g dose, a dose of preworkout that pretty much no one has ever taking on the regular.

3 Likes

Oh I get it trust me…and I can assure you if it becomes available I’ll jump all over it…

Are you ready for it??? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Friday Idea Playtime…

Do you think it’ll be Nutrabio Flavor or something new and different or…unflavored?

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Hoping for more of that Blue Raspberry flavor!

1 Like

That Blue Raspberry is good, defiantly surprised me…because I normally don’t like that flavor. But Nutrabio knows how to do it!!!

I’m thinking Green Apple…

1 Like

But…The Original Green Apple or the Natural Green Apple??? :wink:

That would be an understatement

1 Like

Heck yeah man, that’s what we wanna hear!!!:muscle:

How about the Original Natural Green Apple?

1 Like

Are you playing word games here :face_with_monocle: :wink:

What about something completely different…maybe something like a mojito :tropical_drink:

Well ProSupps does have Sex on the Beach…which tastes great…Anything that tastes like a drink though? Not sure how I feel about that. Why not the taste of success? Kidding…or coffee flavored?

1 Like