Nutrabio Natural Series Review

Here’s gonna be my review for both the natural Pre and IntraBlast that our Nutrabio boys sent out.

Starting off with my favorite of the two:

Pre:

Taste
I had the green apple flavor for Pre, and despite not necessarily being an apple fan, I was pleasantly surprised that it was quite a refreshing taste. As others, like @TheSolution said, not excessively sweet nor leaning overly towards a Granny Smith flavor. Nice profile overall, I quite enjoy mixing mine up and pouring over ice, makes a refreshing flavor that I would enjoy in the warm summer. I don’t get any sort of Stevia bite from this. To be completely honest, however, their blue raspberry flavor of normal Pre is still my favorite. Hopefully they are working on a natural Pre that’s blue raz!

Effects
I’m used to exotic and hardcore stims, so I don’t necessarily think absurd energy when I think Nutrabio Pre. I generally think more pumps and performance end of it, which is exactly what I’ve received every time I use this product. Massive dose of L-Citrulline, perfect dose of Agmatine, and of course, the Nitrosigine to top it off. Pumps were amazing I must say. Personally enjoy on arm day quite a bit. I’ll admit I took both a scoop of Pre and Off-the-Chain w/ DMAA before my chest day, and it was easily the best chest workout I’ve had to date. Surprisingly they synergize amazingly, but I’ll save that for a separate post in the future. Decent focus as well, likely due to the sizable dose of L-Tyrosine.

Misc.
Mixability isn’t something that I really care about at all, but regardless, it mixed pretty well, some foam but died down after a couple minutes, and of course, some powder at the bottom, likely from the creatine. Cost is about $2 per serving, something I find understandable for such a jam-packed product.

Overall impressions of this product? Love Nutrabio products, especially their regular Pre. Going all natural is awesome, especially since I generally have some issues with a couple artificial colors. Love what Nutrabio is doing here with the new line.

IntraBlast

Taste
For this one, I received the Sweet Tea flavor. Honestly, I hate sweet tea for the most part, so I’m probably not the best judge of flavor here. However, it wasn’t necessarily a bad flavor, I could drink it all during my lift and not be disgusted with it.

Effects
I haven’t used an intra in awhile, since we discovered that EAA’s are the way to go. Noticed an increase in endurance, something I normally notice using aminos. Clear decrease in DOM’s, which I heavily appreciate since I train daily. Overall, I love supplementing with EAA’s intra since I have volleyball right after my lifting, and it helps me recoup in the couple minutes I have in between each.

Overall thoughts are that this is a solid product, and, same as the Pre, love having a totally natural product. Despite not liking tea personally, this would be amazing for anyone who is a tea fan. I let a couple of my friends who enjoy sweet tea try this and they said it was great, so their testimony is more accurate than mine I’d say. This will probably become my go-to intra workout, can’t wait to try the other flavor! Huge thanks again to @Kon_Rock for hooking us up with the beta tubs. Keep doing what you’re doing folks, the company just keeps getting better & better!

5 Likes

Great review man, I agree that blue raspberry is :ok_hand:

1 Like