PROMO - Nutrabio Natural PRE & Intra Blast Beta Testing

Got my samples today, will review after 5 workouts

I got one tub of the intra and pre, no sample of other flavor.

2 Likes

I did not either, but I am not throwing a fit… Nutrabio was nice enough to send us beta-testing tubs on their dime.

4 Likes

Yep, exactly.

2 Likes

PP is also sending out sample packs. There was a link on another thread or you can go straight to their page. You get to choose the flavors so you can compare with the beta test flavors.
Hopefully I will get my test tubs in the next couple of days.

2 Likes

My Nutrabio Natural Review

Was a winner on bodybuilding.com for this. Here is a link to my review. Really enjoyed the Sweet Tea flavoring on the Intra Blast. The Green Apple for the Natural Pre was okay but need a little more apple and little more sweetness.

2 Likes

Awesome stuff my man, thanks for posting this everywhere for us and your time in reviewing.

Glad you enjoyed it.

2 Likes

I’ll be posting my review by the end of the week. I’m starting the PRE and Intra today since it’s start of the work week.

2 Likes

Got my two beta test tubs on Saturday. Got band practice tonight so I’ll give them a full run-down tomorrow night. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Thanks for updating us and sounds like a plan :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Everyone need to be posting their review links in this thread.

If you haven’t do so and lets get all reviews in by the end of the weekend.

Thanks guys

Right now the only review I have are

TheSolution

Anthony

Lets go guys!!!

2 Likes

Mine will be in by Sunday!

2 Likes

Working on mine right now!

1 Like

Posting mines Friday after I used it all up. Want to see how it holds up all week with varying exercises and hours of sleep.

2 Likes

Thanks guys for letting me know, need to make sure we hear from all you and what you think about the Nutrabio Natural PRE and Intra Blast :slight_smile:

Bam!

2 Likes

Link to my review - NutraBio Naturals - PRE & Intra Blast - Reviews!

2 Likes

Not home until Saturday, praying that I come home to my Pre and Intra lol. Ready to get this review started!