New supplement thread

Love it…

Taking a page from Sparta’s playbook with a "black’ edition.

I’m not sure what came first in this instance. I think I may have seen a hint about primeval before I ever saw the first post about Sparta’s “Black” edition

Anthony had this in the works before the Arnold Classic, same with his whey protein which he has not released yet (The chunks of captain crunch and krispies they teased on social media) you will see in the future.

They did leak on their IG on May 1st about things are going to be getting “Dark” around here. This has been something he has been trying to perfect for quite some time. Eager to see the full details.

I’m excited to see this as well!

Priceplow black edition, membership requirements are that you have to train on suppz with over 450mg of caffeine and your protein has to have chunks in it. Everyone out , except for @Anthony :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Hey, I fit that quota too.

1 Like

Count me out! During this prep, I’m spacing out about 600mg of caffine throughout the day just to function.

But taking 450mg at one sitting - my heart would explode or I would shake to death. Either way, not the ideal result for me at this point!

Maybe that’s why I love Monster Ultra and 3D Energy as my energy drinks of choice. #stimwuss

For someone who has never had a bang, 2 of those would fit the bill for 300mg. Shocked you have not cracked one yet.

I’ve tried BANG, just never finished a can.

These are my new obsession.

3 Likes

I personally think that’s the coolest looking energy drink yet

1 Like

Not finishing a Bang ? That’s blasphemy…LOL

3 Likes

I’m feeling like a contest/giveaway is in the works!

2 Likes

I know that I’m pointing out the obvious when I say it, but many these ingredients are label dressing. Just saying it in case someone tries it and then comes to the conclusion that these ingredients don’t work well.

3D, or UP as it once was was pretty disappointing, at least as far as flavor goes. Then again, I think white monsters are overrated, so I’m probably in the minority.

1 Like

You say the same thing about every energy drink. They are not supposed to be a fully dosed pre-workout . They are get me up’s and energy kicks to get people through the day. . People don’t buy energy drinks to get a fully dosed product, they buy it for a caffeine kick & Flavor.

Fair enough - it’s funny how we all have different taste preferences. Personally I love the citrus/grapefruit combo in the White 3D.

We have a video review that will drop next week. We were impressed!

Have you tried Citrus Twist Bang!?

I know, which makes mentioning the ingredients and then their benefits essentially irrelevant. I think this is the first time I mentioned it on this forum though, and it’ll be the last since I now made my point clear here.