New supplement thread

Haha. You raise a great point. I am one of the people who only use energy drinks as a mid-morning energy treat.

I’ll mix my actually preworkout products before training. : )

1 Like

Merica Labz will be coming out with a cherry cola and root beer flavor energy drink. I can’t wait!

1 Like

You are a stim junky…I love it… I have never actually mixed different pre workouts.

Merica Labz future energy drink flavors in the works:

Cream soda
Cotton candy
Root beer
Cherry cola
Berry
Blood Sweat and Tears
Peach (Impeachment)

^^^^^^
Tossed that up back in July
Doug released that on his IG

Fruity Rubbles MAN’s next Iso Flavor will launch in 4 days (8/22)

1 Like

I def fit that quota most days…

1 Like

Yet another “new supplement” to me that took way too long to try… Finally got my hands on two tubs of C4 Ultimate! It was B1G1 50% off at GNC this weekend + I had a $10 coupon. Between two 20sv tubs, 2 Bangs and an L&L peanut butter cookie, spent $56.

Tried C4U first thing this morning and started with the strawberry watermelon tub (cherry limeade is the other). Wow was that good. I’ve been having almost nothing but “exotic stim” pre’s lately, and this was a very nice change of pace. Not only did it taste amazing, but it worked fantastic. Great focus, great pump, nice, smooth energy. Mad I waited so long.

2 Likes

Amazing what happens when you return to ‘old school’ stims isn’t it?

2 Likes

New Hyde Sinister Citrus now Available

Glad to see you liked C4 Ultimate.
Almost everyone that has tried it really enjoys it.

2 Likes

Actually, yeah. I never thought i’d see the light again, but C4U left me a believer!

For sure. I just found out my fiance enjoyed it today as well, both flavor and effects wise. Awesome stuff!

1 Like

The new Mega-Pre will have Dynamine:

https://primevallabs.com/the-complete-guide-to-dynamine-the-full-breakdown/

1 Like

I think that is the largest dose of it that I’ve seen used so far. I’ve seen 250mg used several times but I don’t remember seeing anything over 300mg

It will also have 6g l-cit and 325mg caffeine. :wink:

3 Likes

Go big or go home I guess

1 Like

Anthony at primeval is up to some good . After getting to talk to him at the Arnold
He has a lot in the works that a lot of you guys will really like

2 Likes

Holy hell thats a lot of Tyrosine

1 Like

Amazon is in the Supplement game boys…(with thanks to Stack3d)

They already were with P2N. This is confusing but I think it’s bad news for a lot of the industry.

If I’m a mid-sized brand I seriously consider being vocally anti-Amazon just to be cool.

1 Like