New supplement thread

That’s why I mentioned it @Brawn

Coming from MAN

No ETA on release or flavors

2 Likes

MAN has some of the best flavoring of Aminos, but some of the worst for their proteins.

I agree with this…Aminos (including their coffee creamer one’s) are really good. The Proteins weren’t as good.

1 Like

Havent tried their isolates. Like you. the price is just ridiculous.
I enjoyed their PB Bits in clean protein.

2 Likes

PB Bits was the only decent one. The Loopy Fruit ISO was a major disappoint.

I almost bought Man Clean Protein a few times due to some cheap $20 deals online but never pulled the trigger. I have never read anything good on anything other that their isolate and it’s expensive for no legitimate reason.

i used to rep for them, great group of guys, but the ISO is priced way too high for me, and the flavoring is lacking imo.

but their ISO-Amino, Mystery Flavor (like the airheads) was possibly the best flavored supplement i ever had.

(after this, their reps will never trade with me again). :smirk:

1 Like

I’ve definitely seen some good deals as well, but usually on “expired” protein. Meaning the container is unopened but past the expiration date or close to it. You guys have any thoughts on using protein that was previously unopened but past the expiration date? Talking only a few months at most, not years.

Big fan of MAN’s amino/pre flavoring. They certainly tried out unique ones and they actually worked. No personal motivation to try their protein flavors out though.

2 Likes

if the powder texture is still good (no clumps or discoloring), and the tub was sealed, I personally wouldn’t hesitate to use it.

1 Like

If they can bring the iso-amino flavors to the EAA product it will be a hit.
I have seen mixed reviews on the iso-protein, but at that cost its very hard to justify. I can use a variety of different brands and pay half the price for a good tasting product.

New prolific and high volume flavors dropping Monday from PES

Jeff Nippard has been helping them formulate a flavor.

Kiwi Lime is the flavor

Never tried the ISO due to price, but I frequently get Clean Protein on sale and I like the taste. I also perhaps don’t have as discerning tastebuds as some of y’all since I frequently find myself posting “it’s fine” about flavors of supplements that everyone else doesn’t like.

I enjoyed both ISO sprinkled donut and loopy fruit. The BCAA flavors have always been solid… well, Sour Batch has at least lol

Unless he’s plays in the NFL I don’t know who Jeff is. And after a perusal of Google I see that he is a bodybuilder, which is great. But do I want a Chef providing me training advice? I mean hell if you told me that Stephen Hopcraft at STK was working on new flavors I’d be all about it.

(This is my smart ass post of the day)

If you ever followed his YT he has over 700,000 + subscribers. Provides a ton of articles, research, and information to the bodybuilding community. He’s a class act and great dude that knows what he’s taking about.

1 Like

Finally got a tub of MTS Ice Cream Sandwich. The reviews I remember seeing when it came out are right - it’s honestly nothing special. It’s good, but not quite an “ice cream sandwich” (how would you flavor a powder like that anyway?). I will have no problem killing this tub, but it won’t be the first I reach for when it comes time to repurchase. As far as MTS flavors go, their C&C flavors are all too good. Red Velvet is right up there with them.

when this is relevant to you, social media means 2 much to 2 u.

2 Likes

Try 1st phorm Level-1 Ice Cream Sandwich. Blows MTS out of the water, and has had this flavor for quite some time.