New supplement thread

Blueberry Toaster Pastry 1/10 dead srs, way 2 sweet, and chunks suck (I gave it all away)

i like the cereal milk, but it is not cereal milk, it is more like tapioca like than cereal milk.

their PB is identical to Gaspari’s Peanut Butter Cookie Myofusion.

at $40 for a 2lb tub, it’s a hard pass for me, same with $54 for MAN’s ISO.

Honestly I thought Blueberry Toaster was good…not great…it’s a good change of pace. Cereal Milk? Honestly both my wife and daughter asked ‘who is eating cheetos’

And PB Myofusion is really good. So PB Cereal may be the way to go for folks…

Damn, that ultimate line is expensive. Hope you stocked up on a good deal. Regardless, they really do live up to their name - they’re non-debatablely the best products Cellucor offers

2 Likes

he is the lead online rep for Cellucor

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well shit.

1 Like

Gotcha, got a sample of their cereal milk from GNC today but will have to check out the PB one too.

1 Like

Yeah I got a good deal on it :joy:

Someone else posted it - and perhaps this is the wrong thread…but I’d like to see more videos on the ‘old school’ (Yes I saw the tshirt) brands such as Gaspari. I mean hell…Glycofuse? Myofusion? they have been solid and around forever…everyone is looking for the next great thing, but I’d like to hear more about the old guard.

Feel free to delete if I’m derailing the thread @PricePlow

1 Like

speaking something old school

2 Likes

We’d love it if gaspari sent us some stuff to review! Their precision protein is one of my top 5 favorites.

@Dougefresh93 - who do we need to speak with about some calloboration?

1 Like

You are welcome Gaspari guy’s…

Ahem.

2 Likes

I saw that…Westside? DeFranco’s Gym in Jersey? Planet Fitness? (just seeing if you were paying attention)

1 Like

Excited for this!

1 Like

We have a Team Gaspari call scheduled this Thursday, I’ll be sure to bring it up.

2 Likes

Rich get so jacked up talking about lifting and supplements, should make for some entertaining moments.

Putting him in a Planet Fitness would be gold.

2 Likes

That is your new Netflix Documentary right there.

Merica Labz impeachment drops next week

Hardcore and Planet Fitness don’t go in the same sentence…LOL The gym doesn’t even have power racks…:slight_smile:

You don’t say?

That is y it would be funny! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Be fun hearing all the " Lunk " alarms going off…:slight_smile:

1 Like