New supplement thread

So much easier to just ask the experts/Board

I saw someone comment on Stack3d’s Instagram saying it’s a “watermelon dragonfruit”. Not sure how truthful that is, but sounds…interesting.

1 Like

They’re decent but flavors are lacking

UP Energy (I’m assuming 3D has the same flavoring) was pretty “meh” for me. No fan of white monsters as it is so that could be why.

I agree, 300mg of caffeine in one energy drink is too much to be drinking more than 1-2 times a day.

1 Like

We’ve got all 4 flavors for a review this week. : )

1 Like

@Dougefresh93 your package arrived today, thank you so much!! I thought it would just be samples, not a full container!

Do you or @DanielMoo know roughly how much caffeine per scoop SuperPump Max has? Judging by the feel of the single scoop I tried for flavor testing, I’d estimate 150mg?

2 Likes

150 per scoop is correct, we are pushing hard for that label to open up, and share the caffeine per scoop on it, at the very least.

1 Like

I see no downside to disclosing caffeine amounts personally

2 Likes

Wow! You hit the nail on the head! Impressive!

CARIBOU MOUNTAIN; HUMAN CAFFEINOMETER.

:deer:

2 Likes

You hit it on the money! Should be 150mg per scoop, lot of users love 2-scooping it. I use one and sometimes a serving of PJ and I’m good to go.

just got dis in the da male

1 Like

Eliminate ‘the’

did i stutter?

and please priceplow, learn how to use IG Story! @Mike

this hurts my head.

1 Like

It sounds like there may have been a stutter…

And I have no clue what an IG Story is…(grabs popcorn to watch it unfold)

1 Like

you can “pinch” the image and have it sized properly to fit where you can view the entire image, not whatever that is above.

Ahhhh I see…(the More you know)

Reviewing this on Wednesday. : )

3.6g EAA’s sounds amazing… .

Don’t forget about dat dere coconut water powder

1 Like