New supplement thread

YES, I’ve been wanting to try out a proper hydrolyzed whey for a while now.

1 Like

Precision Protein definitely tastes great. I know Gaspari doesn’t disclose the amino acid profile on the label (which sucks - but it is somewhat understandable since no batch can be guaranteed to have that amount), but it would be nice if it showed the average amino acid profile for what each tub SHOULD contain. : )

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. We are all wanting more transparency within the brand from individual amino acid content to open labels and hope to transition in the future. Appreciate the kind words on PP’s taste!

2 Likes

Gaspari Vanilla Ice Cream is tough to beat

3 Likes

I’m a basic vanilla person when it comes to protein. Should I give Gasparis a shot?

1 Like

Coming from me, of course taking it with a grain of salt… but I think you’d really like it. Unique from other vanillas and easy to drink every day.

2 Likes

From a taste perspective…I do like the Lemonade flavored Glycofuse…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Vanilla ones you should try if you love them…

PES
Blue Star Iso-Smooth
USP Labs Vailla (Can get tubs for $20 on special)
Cellucor Whipped Vanilla
Metabolic Vanilla Cake
XF 2.0 Vanilla
BB.com Signature Whey Vanilla (Which was just released)

All Very Very good.

I’ll keep these in mind for sure! I also like BPI iso hd vanilla cookie it’s a solid flavor.

USP Labs Modern Protein vanilla is amazing - drinking it now actually

1 Like

$20 including shipping? Haven’t seen the USP Labs Vanilla that low.

Its been on sale that low 4 times this year already.

Beta Testing the new Ghost Coffee Ice Cream Whey (Should Launch end of march/early april)

How are the ManSports Protein Powders? Taste-wise?

IsoAmino as well as the CleanProtein? Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

Man Sports has very very good flavoring.
Clean Protein → Go with PB Bits or Cookie Stuffed Cookie. The unicorns milk is a sleeper for a good strawberry protein.

For the Iso → the Birthday Cake and fruity loops are fantastic

For the iso amino → Sour Nukes, Mango, Rainbow Sherbet, Mystery (100 units only), Dorks, Green Apple

2 Likes

Agreed. I picked up PB Bits and Unicorns Milk on a sale recently and really liked them. MAN’s flavoring has been top notch for a while now on everything I’ve tried from them. OG GameDay and BodyOctane were… not that good, but the newer stuff is great.

2 Likes

I’ve had all of them. They are expensive but worth trying if you can grab them on sale. Their mix-ability is very good. For an isolate, they have a thicker consistency. Of course they list the amino acid profiles on each tub, which is great to ensure you’re getting good quality protein.

Sprinkle Donut: Tastes like the One Bar “Maple Glazed Doughnut” flavor. Buttery and
maple-y. Doesn’t taste like a pink frosted and sprinkled donut, like the label suggests but very good nonetheless.

Fruity Loops: Tastes like fruit loops and trix cereals, if they were blended into a powder. Very good! Smells just like fruit loops as well.

Peanut Butter Bits: Standard chocolate peanut butter. Very good sweet/salty combination

Blueberry Muffin; Tastes very good. Similar to Gaspari Precision Protein “blueberry muffin” flavor.

1 Like

Their Clean protein mixes super thick (which I like) like WCM From PES .

I remember I reviewed their products and they sent me a care package in return. They are a stand up company to boot

2 Likes

All DFW based companies are stand up! We’ve got some good ones… MAN, Dymatize, ProSupps (since they righted their amino spiked ship).

1 Like