New supplement thread

@Matt_Towson awesome thank you gentlemen (term used loosely)…I do prefer a thicker (that’s what she said) shake…

Cookies stuffed cookies is more chocolate? Thank you

2 Likes

Anyone try the Kodiak Protein? Very good sale going on right now.

New Dvst8 information released on their blog

1 Like

Nvm it was a 12 serving tub lol

Ghost Pump Info:

Ghost Pump relies on a combination of seven ingredients with pure citrulline, norvaline, taurine, arginine nitrate, pine bark, GlycerPump glycerol, and the absorption enhancer AstraGin

Each tub of Ghost Pump is pictured to tip the scales at 350g, and with a total of 20 servings that works out to a hefty 17.5g serving size.

1 Like

I saw that. Very interesting that companies seem to be moving away from caffeine…

Its a great stimulant but vasoconstriction, tolerance and how much variance there is in effect with different people make including it a mixed bag.

No agmatine?

Agmatine is banned international in some countries which would prohibit ghost from hitting their international markets.

1 Like

Wow I did not know that. Do you know why?

Some side effects(nausea diarrhea ect), its banned in the EU.

What a bunch of sissies.

This is why you see companies like Nutrabolt don’t use it. Same with PES. They are trying to hit the tinernational market, therefore if they DO use it … it has to be US Only or else they have to make a new formula for Europe.
Olympus Labs has 2 versions’s of Re1gn (one without agmatine and one with) again to help reach overseas populations.

Since ON was the first company to go international that is why you always see them make very basic formula’s for their products so they can comply with all international regulations.

Agmatine is dirt cheap, if you like it buy it in bulk and add it.

It’s at the top for me. I don’t care how good the quality of a supplement is, if it tastes bad, I am not drinking it.

1 Like

I want to try their peanut butter bits flavor real bad.

1 Like

That and Cookie Stuffed Cookie for Clean Protein
Fruity Loops and the Cake in the Iso are great. The Blueberry is similar to gaspari where you get more of a muffin then a blueberry flavor. If you want more blueberry go Iforce… Mint is not my biggest favorite so I did not get it. The iso is just too damn expensive to justify almost like 30-40$ a tub

PB Bits looks interesting…

I’m a cookies and cream guy - how does the Cookie Stuffed Cookie stack up?

Thank you.

1 Like

maybe my favorite flavor of anything ever

1 Like

the PB Bits is the only Clean Protein i truly the only flavor I liked, sadly

2 Likes

Cookies and Cream? Or the Peanut Butter?