New supplement thread

Vitamin Shoppe had a bunch of Hemavol on the clearance rack today. 75% off plus they honored a coupon for $5 off $25. Three tubs for $24.97.

Y’all are slackin’ if you don’t go to VS.

1 Like

Excellent deal. Regular Hemavol is simple, but a good product

2 Likes

I actuly did a log of it, it seemed to be pretty effective, though I think it would be better on a bulk next time.
I would like to run it again some time but its a bit expensive to run until I am at a stage where I can really take advantage of it(IE I get to the point where I am flexible enough to do the compound lifts properly)

By the way this post is the 1000th post in the thread.
Good job on stealing it from me.

2 Likes

Damn, and here I was thinking that Lucky Charms was the most overrated cereal out there.

Fruity pebbles ftw

2 Likes

I’m not buying that overkill formula for $60

Haha. I am still waiting for the day when Peanut Butter Lucky Charms happen.

1 Like

l-citrulline has taken over, as if the malic acid in CM did not play a big part in the effects…8g l-citrulline? well i suppose it looks good on label, with all the other pump ingredients 3g of l-carnitine fumarate would most likely add a lot more in terms of performance though.
beta-alanine for me is tingles and no noticeable results and after months god knows what it actually did or did not do.
c-o-p is great, 2g would be ideal though as 3g could give stomach issues. also it is creatinOL. and it does not work like BA as some have mentioned. there is acute strength gains.
creatine-hcl is good but creatine pyruvate gives acute performance increases which neither creatine nor pyruvate nor creatine-… do.
peak O2 looks good. nitrosigine, agmatine, vaso6 and citrulline really necessary? there is only so much pump one can get. citrulline, non brand agmatine are not that costly, i doubt nitrosigine and vaso-6 are either. sometimes using patented ingredients is almost as must (pterostilbene as pteropure), sometimes it seems like making it look like something special by throwing everything in there with a patent. elevatp seems to be the new shilajit.
having used a product cotaining 8g CM,2g peakO2, 600mg ksm-66, 4g betaine anhydrous, 150mg elevatp, 100mg astragin i can only state that it did not benefit performance whatsoever, rather made me tired (ever wonder why ksm-66 is so popular? sensoril is much more expensive).

now one can conclude that the patented ingredients in this formula are not extremely costly (one rarely sees agmapure which is interesting as it does make a huge difference to any other agmatine. antidepressant, anxiolytic effects reported and stims/painkillers potentiated significantly while reducing sides. also 1.5g agmapure and 600mg powergrape (myodyne ergonox) was more pump than most could handle.)

so does one need all these pump ingredients?
what about performance? here is an alternative idea:

3g l-carnitine-fumarate
2g c-o-p
6g creatine-pyruvate
3g calcium-orotate
4g peakO2
1g agmapure
800mg pomella pomegranate extract (30% punicalagins)
200mg kaneka ubiquinol
200mg primavie shilajit
3g trimethylglycine-nitrate
1000mg acerola powder (25% vitamin c)

the formula is definitely not a 2USD product for a change. nonetheless it seems everyone is trying to use the most of patented high dosed pump ingredients and all that is currently popular. stuff that has been effective 10 years ago and still is unrivalled is simply forgotten.

who is it made by and what’s the name?

I thought it had more to do with KSM being a root extract, while sensoril is a mix between root and leaf. The root being traditionally eaten and the left not.

well, the makers of course would like to somehow make there 5:1 extract (thats basically what ksm-66 is) seem better than sensoril. just like so many have tried making something better than bcm-95. no curcumin/piperine, no phytosome, nanoparticles or anything have ever worked as well as bcm-95. people just look at what they wanna see (2000% absorption increase with piperin). well, curcumin/piperin actually has barely any curcumin available in the blood, that 20xfold increase is for a few minutes, then there is nothing. worse than just curcumin alone. piperine generally is something that is used too much. some things will simply not get better. sometimes patents are important as there is lots of fake stuff, sometimes they are a waste of money. laxogenin, pterostilbene, agmatine can vary drastically. wether nitrosigine or vaso-6 are really ingredients that have actual chronic benefits i am unsure of. (laxogenin for healing of injuries, agmatine for dozens of things or none depending on quality, pterostilbene being unrivalled in protecting and repairing cells and nothing comes close for prevention of illnesses)

1 Like

Imo chocolate lucky charms are one of the GOAT!

2 Likes

Mix reeses puffs and lucky charms in the same bowl. Delicious.

1 Like

You live life dangerously. I like that.

would you guys rather use this or the product mentioned at the same cost?

1 Like

Your, given it has stuff I’ve never seen before.
Why 4 grams of peak o2?

1 Like

I would go with yours as well. Not saying that I wouldn’t give the other formula a run, but it does seem like a little overkill on the pump ingredients

seems to be the ideal dose. mpa supps uses it in ketoxygen which is one of their more interesting products as most are overpriced. some good formulas but supplementation should be something for the long run, hence why i keep saying that if one can use several products over a long period of time it would be a lot different than the occasional stack.

would like to use alcar, agmatine, ampk activator, pteropure, pomella pomegranate, ubiquinol/shilajit, magnesium-l-threonate and a balanced b-complex daily.

then things like massmax would be interesting as well as recomp rx (ursolic, oleanolic, corosolic acids) or biotest indigo3g.

additionally most of the stuff i mentioned. as that is wishful thinking for me atm i have to try to get the most out of combination products.

any experiences with dna dispatch, massmax, oxymax? doubt anyone has used indigo3g?

what do you guys think? (pterostilbene extracted from blueberries must be a lie. 50mg would need around 500kg…)

100 mg of astragin is very interesting. The product does look good, but I don’t know allot about the ingredients.