New supplement thread

yes!! I was just talking to somebody about this the other day, now they’re all really flat and aren’t good…the almond bliss for example used the be a lot fluffier and now they’re all the same shape and texture haven’t liked any of their new flavors in while because of this

1 Like

Mint Cookies and Cream Outright Bar

Now available at VS (exclusive flavor)

Victoria’s Secret?

2 Likes

retailers must adapt in these tough times.

5 Likes

Breathe

Immune

First response

3 new products coming from Nutrabio

1 Like

Absolutely brilliant.

Marketing, that is… but do I genuinely appreciate several of these products, too. Vitamin D and Zinc have always been part of my stack, and I recently grabbed a few from NB.

I respect them a lot. They have quality products, and they’re not going to give some over-hyped miracle-cure, panacea claims like you see some shady companies doing. Is this opportunistic? Sure, but there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that, as they’re not exaggerating claims or preying on people, and the products can genuinely help people in regards to general well-being and health.

1 Like

For sure. I don’t want to come off as cynical; absent panaceas, we’ve got to do our best – and I think NutraBio is genuinely striving for that.

(I suppose I’m a bit jaded by all the companies that do try to claim miracles. There’s a line somewhere when it comes to marketing. It’s not easy to define, but IMO, it’s slightly in front of calling a product “Immortal” :wink:.)

2 Likes

Core Greens on 4/20
Core Pump on 5/4 (Already in their warehouse, formula released around 4/20 With greens)

https://youtu.be/bEiPSxfmT3M

Core Pro drops tomorrow in 6 flavors

Chocolate

Vanilla Cupcake

PB Cup

Fruity cereal

Maple French toast

Cookies and Cream

2 Likes

We just wanted to chime in here and emphasize that we’re NOT claiming any cures or prevention with these new products. That said, there has been an increase in consumer demand for immune support supplements in the marketplace and many places are out of stock, we are in the position as the manufacturer to provide these products to people looking for them. As with all our products, we use only top-quality, research-backed ingredients when developing this line.

Feel free to reach out to us via email at customercare@nutrabio.com or phone at 888-688-7224 if you have any questions about the new immune line or any of our products.

As always, thanks so much for your support!

6 Likes

This is why I always appreciate you guys. Appreciate the transparency on addressing this here. I won’t lie I am one of the people that had a skeptical eye on the release and timing of these products. But if demands there then I get it. And I do understand it all from a business perspective. Keep on kicking ass guys

2 Likes

Never said that was the case. I have to admire how “first Response” will not be sold and is donated to those supporting us through this crisis. That is a stand up act from a top quality company.

2 Likes

Who qualifies as a first responder?

Ohhh PB cup!!!

Police, firefighters, nurses, doctors, and EMS personnel all qualify for our First Response product donation. If you or someone you know qualifies, please email us at firstresponders@nutrabio.com.

I think my initial snark sent the wrong message :upside_down_face:.

I’m totally behind this, though. Huge market demand… huge ability to fill it… overall no-BS-products… Godspeed, @NB_CustomerCare.

1 Like
2 Likes

Only available on Amazon and then VS 3 weeks later.

Why not use Bo Derek to advertise this…
Showing my age here

1 Like