New supplement thread

In b4 the Redcon Call of Duty collab.

1 Like

John Romano and Rich Gaspari podcast now up… episode 2 coming today

Nutrabio New Product for Immune System

EPICOR

A patented ingredient, whole food supplement shown to naturally support a strong immune system in many beneficial ways

1 Like

My favorite product for immune system support:

6 Likes

Here is mine

Makes me sleep like a baby and keep me going :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any details as to what is in it Bob?

First Line of Defense. EpiCor helps strengthen your mucosal armor by significantly increasing secretory immunoglobulin A (sIgA) levels in your saliva. sIgA is a key antibody in your saliva and other mucus membranes. sIgA antibodies are in our eyes, mouth, nose and other mucus membranes throughout our bodies to help trap pathogens before they may cause harm.

Second Line of Defense. EpiCor helps support another level of immune armor by increasing NK cell activity. NK cells are a type of white blood cell circulating in our blood and organs that are fast and effective in seeking out and destroying bad cells at the initial occurrence.3 NK cells are called “natural killer” because they don’t need help from other cells to differentiate “good” cells from “bad” cells. This makes them much quicker to respond to keep your body healthy.

ANTIOXIDANT POWER

Antioxidants circulate in your blood and tissues and help protect from cellular oxidative damage, which may affect how your immune system works over time. Published research shows that EpiCor helps strengthen your immune armor by increasing antioxidant power in as little as two hours.

GUT HEALTH

More and more people are taking gut support supplements to not only support their digestive systems, but also their immune systems. The digestive system plays a major role in the healthy function of your immune system. In fact, the tens of trillions of beneficial bacteria in your gut are an important part of keeping you healthy. To help your intestinal bacteria stay alive and thrive, they need fibers known as prebiotics, which are foods that nourish the beneficial bacteria. Prebiotics help the good bacteria, like bifidobacteria and lactobacilli, grow and multiply to help your gut stay healthy. EpiCor has been shown to act like a prebiotic in sophisticated digestive system models by increasing bifidobacteria and lactobacilli and the important short chain fatty acid called butyrate for gut health.

right off their webpage

Thank you. Sorry thought this was from their Ig page…

those-arent-pillows-7169495

4 Likes

ManSports has a SuperFood Bar:

https://mansports.com/pages/superfood?mc_cid=d14c0d7125&mc_eid=28bb0daa2e

fucking love that movie!

2 Likes

2 weeks out…

7 Likes

Thanks so much for posting about our new Epicor product! We’re really excited about this product and we always appreciate the support!
-Hailee

2 Likes

I’m not going to lie, I wouldn’t of minded a bar from them.

1 Like

As good a time as any to jump on the immunity train

1 Like

that, plus raw are delayed on the egg, and no gym, not much of a demand on a preworkout.

2 Likes

Ok not bad lol

Ghost Update

Ghost Marshmallow Cereal Milk Whey (Full Size Marshmallows) - 45 Seconds
Ghost Gamer Stick Packs - 5:45
Rob LipSett Whisky Sour Legend - 9:50

Butter Pecan joining the ONE Bar soon

3 Likes

Is it just me or did one bars used to be softer when they first came out? I swear they changed the formula too from like 10g of sugar alcohol to 5g or something along those lines. I remember they were by far the softest bar when they came out and now they are hit or miss on texture. Still enjoy them though.

Anyone else or am I going crazy?

1 Like