New supplement thread

Not a new supplement but BB.com now has a compliant version of Alpha Lion SUPERHUMAN on their website.

Formula …

:cry:

1 Like

Coming 2020
MRE Lite RTD from Redcon1

Ahahahahahahahahaha

6 Likes

A neato formula

I’m going to be a buzzkill and say meh.

–ISSUES:

I’d prefer if they mentioned the standardization of the ginko, if it’s standardized (which the research says it probably should be).

Reserach indicates that NALT is an inferior prodrug for l-tyrosine. And 500mg is too low of a dose, even if it wasn’t.

Same issue with the ginseng as with the ginkgo regarding standardization. These aren’t some exotic new extracts where they’re hiding the actives; we know what they should be standardized for.

Low dose of the sage (it’s 25mg of a 4:1 extract, so equivalent to 100mg; 100mg of a 4:1 extract would have been better)

50mg PS is also pretty low (200mg would be much better, but even 100mg would be OK I guess)

–WHAT’S GOOD THOUGH:

Solid enough dose of KSM-66 (half the “full” daily dose, but still an effective dose based on withanolide content)

Solid dose of CDP-Choline

Solid doses of caffeine and theanine

1 Like

Ghost Gamer coming in Swedish Fish & Redberry flavors plus a multi-vitamin in the works.

2 Likes

What’s the formula look like for Gamer, or do we not know yet?

https://youtu.be/wOtR81Jk7JQ?t=44

Some details given on formula here.

Actual footage of my college gamer supps…

6 Likes

Thanks. So 500mg CDP Choline and Noolvl (I assume at the studied dose). Good start so far!

2 Likes

I’d guess we’d see some tyrosine.

al that and mt OG energy drink

1 Like

That’s a fair assumption I think. Hopefully they dose it higher than they did in Burn (500mg per 2 scoops).

I also wouldn’t be surprised to see taurine, and/or NeuroFactor, considering they’ve used both before in some other products IIRC.

1 Like

I’m guessing ‘Gamer’ would be formula heavy on nootropics, correct? Less on Pump…

Yeah, what are you getting at though?

Simply thinking out-loud

I need a solid finger pump and when I jump on the sticks. Obviously.

1 Like

Let’s not forget these guys as well

1 Like

Lol. There does seem to be a solid amount of overlap though between PWO and gaming ingredients though, at least if we count anything that has a human study or two showing cognitive benefits as a noot:

Caffeine
Nitrosigine/Noolvl
Nitrates
Rhodiola
Choline