New supplement thread

What ever happened to man sports brain bridge RTD,

2 Likes

I’ve actually seen the profile on it, and should have some on the way here soon. Looks solid overall.

I feel like outright bar could have made a killer snickerdoodle based flavor… maybe one day.

2 Likes

Snickerdoodle is great, but I think it’s starting to get played out as a flavor…every protein (Powder and bar) has some iteration

Except outright. But it’s like chocolate and vanilla…you’ll always have a base market that finds that flavor desirable.

i was told it was a “poor” april fools joke or something like that

can a brand have too many flavors too fast? i’m getting fatigue from all the outright bars already, the originals are still the best imo

2 Likes

Everyone seems to hate s’mores - but I like. It’s just Pb choc chip with little marshmallows. Might not be a s’mores since there aren’t graham crackers - but who the f cares if you like the taste.

But agreed with Doug - flavors seem to be done on overkill, since each bar is a PB or Almond Butter base.

Drinking Farm Fed S’Mores right now.

2 Likes

Now that actually has graham cracker bits in it! Haha.

1 Like

I thought the s’mores was good. Maybe because they weren’t expecting the PB flavor to be more dominant

1 Like

what Santa’s shit looks like december 26th

Seasonal Outright Protein Bar looks to have peppermint and cookie pieces

1 Like

Peanut butter peppermint cookies and cream
And he will release a standard CnC bar too

Most got a flyer who ordered around Black Friday that had a picture of the CnC wrapper on it

1 Like

The flavor combination no ones ever asked for

4 Likes

1 Like

Frosted Cinnamon Roll Myofeed

6th flavor for Purus Labs on their protein line

2 Likes

Very cool formula. Would love to try it. For the price you could just do the real stuff though TBQHWYL

Grenade Carb Killa Biscuit

Exclusive to VS

110 calories

6g Fat

11g Carbs

6g Protein

Flavors: Chocolate & Salted Caramel