New supplement thread

I’m an IntraCarb fan (not that you asked) but go back and forth on it depending on the day

1 Like

Carbs make me sleepy, so pre or intra training does me more harm than good. Doesn’t matter if they are complex or not. I try to backload 75% of my daily carbs for this reason.

We are all different!

Interesting note too, is the misconception that carbs are immediately stored as glycogen for energy. It can take as long as 12-24 hours for carbs to fully be stored as glycogen in the liver/muscle tissue. As long as I backload and have some carbs for breakfast, I will personally be fully loaded for the late afternoon training session.

2 Likes

Marc drops more hints on the next Outright Bar

looks like Peanut Butter Peppermint Cookies & Cream

1 Like

I could also do not really care about the amino acids, the carbs with electrolytes and gkycerol is mostly what piqued my interest.

never thought I would ever hear that :laughing:

7 Rice Cakes everyday for me… That is basically my entire carb intake and an outright bar living off 80g of carbs LOL

1 Like

The caramel And chocolate ones are dope with a little bit of PB28 spread on them.

I know you’re a protein pudding guy though…

7 rice cakes lightly salted with 2 scoops protein as pudding everyday

apple cinnamon are the best hands down but i usually do the lightly salted/salt free because you can make them sweet or savory depending on my mood

2 Likes

Love the Quaker white cheddar rice cakes, chocolate too.

1 Like

Chocolate and Apple Cinnamon are legit. But any of them can be made to work. I recently had to limit my salt intake due to some medications, and even just the plain unsalted ones can be pretty tasty when you put your own seasoning on them, and then you can adjust the salt content too. Rice cakes are legit.

1 Like

White cheddar are the only ones I ever buy myself

1 Like

I can’t stand rice cakes

2 Likes

They are more suited for Nike or Under Armour people… ; )

2 Likes

the worst kinds of ppl

For those who asked before
Got all the new ICEE Kraken flavors in stock at 20% off and free shaker

With the rest of the deals here and my order link

1 Like

All American butter limited edition almond butters
Deadly good
Coupon: FoodForThought

Could be sold out they are moving fast

1 Like

Nobody ever accused Peanut Butter of ‘moving fast’

1 Like

Almond Butter > Peanut Butter (personal preference)
PB Settles a lot heavier then almond butter does, so I prefer it from a digestion standpoint.

2 Likes

thread killer

3 Likes