New supplement thread

Very close to little Debbie, whoever makes this for them has to be in the pastry business

2 Likes

Performance wise, I’d imagine pretty solid? I’m thinking about picking it up when it drops

can’t wait to try this one and the new apple

Banana Foster Whey
Coming next from Nutrabio

No ETA

2 Likes

New MTS Whey flavor for Black Friday
Pancakes & Syrup

1 Like

Yeah it’s really good. I’m actually surprised how much I’m liking the brand at this point

Funny. I messaged Bieker last night about it last night. Def seems like a brand worth running for a bit. Protein flavors aren’t anything special but some other formulas they have look, as I believe you stated, somewhere between good and average.”

Maybe it’s banana pancakes and syrup and not just pancakes and syrup? :thinking: now THAT would be interesting

What I was thinking too… y put out marketing material with Bananas on them, and not have banana flavoring? Not to mention those pancakes look unappealing

1 Like

I asked him on his IG Story it is “pancakes and Syrup Whey”
Its this post below:

Could be wrong though

I literally just watched this before hopping on here lol. Yeahhhh if you’re gonna have a picture of bananas on pancakes, you get my hopes up!

Not trying to pull one on you guys haha

Ration Pack
Coming Black Friday from Redcon1

My comment was more so on the regarding the flavor. Haven’t tried the protein myself, but I know Snoop loves them. If you like pre-workouts on the stronger side, Super Human Supreme is great, wouldn’t use it every workout though.

Pretty excited about these pies
Loved the original ones and hated the chocolate peanut butter.
Hoping these are good.

3 Likes

Never had them. Any recommendations on which flavor I should start with?

Burnt has enjoyed them all IIRC 14g protein for a 300 calorie pie may sway some people away

I just enjoyed the Original Flavor.
Had the Chocolate Peanut Butter this weekend and it was not good at all.

And its 310 calories :wink:

Yah - I might be tempted to eat a normal OCP and have a shake. Haha.

1 Like

Made this order at GNC last night. Emergency protein order lol!

$98 shipped and 20% cash back from retailmenot so about $78 with 2-day shipping for 3 of these which is insanely cheap IMO. Very excited to try! Haven’t had Patriot’s Whey in any flavor except the lucky charms one which was good.