New supplement thread

Codes?

Gotchu.

V47MGBVV7FNHG7SD

Looks like only 12% cash back at RMN now. Still a great price I feel.

Was just on gnc website - not sure how you snagged them at discounted prices.

Last night they were b2g1 free + $30 off + 20% cashback from RMN. Couldn’t resist!

That is a sweet deal. I recently went through the double stuffed and chubby Choco nuts. Enjoyed both of them. Double stuffed was great though about halfway to 3/4 of tub I did start to get tired of it. Chubby tasted almost like Reece’s pieces to me but I did get tired of the actual cereal pieces in it. No buyers remorse though very flavorful so enjoy. Would love your take on the smores

1 Like

Not that anyone asked, but this definitely has my attention. As someone who travels a great deal, this would be great to use for ‘road games’.

2 Likes

I appreciate your feedback for sure! I can imagine these sweet sounding proteins getting a little tiring, but luckily my sweet tooth seems to always want more lol.

I’ll definitely give you both my own and my fiance’s thoughts on the smores one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The s’mores is awesome! I’ve had it
Very strong graham flavor

2 Likes

Giving Julians Smith protein a shot

The first batch of VasoForce Rush in the US will be available through DPS Nutrition and should be in stock tomorrow. Right now, they have it listed as 39.95 and a coupon code for 25% off which makes it an incredible 29.97 per unit (approx).

3 Likes

FYI boys…

Inspired has ‘locked their site’ much like Ghost pending Black Friday…The anticipation is killing me.

New GDA from KetoGenics.

2 Likes

That has everything.
I see no reason to take the full dose.

2 Likes

Flexible dosing for sure! And not over priced like so many GDA’s on the market.

1 Like

It is dosed great and I agree.

It would be great to see a BF sale on it.

Rumor has 1st week of December at some point will be a post Thanksgiving, post black Friday Xmas sale

1 Like

Has anyone tried this yet? Asking for a friend of course.

yep the gainz were sickening. :wink:

what are you expecting?

it’s a nice label, and good to fill in the gaps, but won’t be a game changer, like all multi’s

1 Like

24 inch pythons!

Just curious about it. Some Multi’s have upset my stomach in the past.

1 Like