New supplement thread

Are the Outright bars going to be on Ana amazing sale BF? I just ran out finally of all bars. Mind you, I had about a dozen or two all years so I swore I wouldn’t buy any.

1 Like

Outright bars will be on TF BF sale as well as exclusive Toffee PB bar. Marc has repeated that for about a week now via social media . I think
15 total new products/flavors between MTS, ambrosia; and pump chasers for BF alone

I will keep editing my post above for new BF items

1 Like

Probably 15 to 20 percent off and/or a free box after a certain dollar amount.

2 Likes

Seems to be the tiger fitness go to sales. Guessing $100 to get a free one

1 Like

He will have LE Shirts made for BF too

Last year was LE Shaker + Shirt + 3 Free Outright bars + Drawstring bag (Swag Bag)
You better believe he will 1 up that this year.
Free shipping on orders over $99, so I expect once you hit the $100 mark you will really be getting extra’s. I would not be surprised to see something for $250 or higher (Duffle/Jacket/Hoodie)

I know @burntreality loves these

That rules me out. I just wanted to pick up the Immortal multi

https://www.instagram.com/vndlproject/

From Moody expected to be released on Dec. 26th

Black Friday probably

I’m very much looking forward to seeing his formulas. The man is a wizard

2 Likes

100% Black Friday (Its written above multiple times by mysefl) and his exclusive Toffee PB Bar

1 Like

I’ll be all over the toffee flavor.

Vegan reviews will come tuesday/wednesday once i order monday. ill get toffee review up once i place order on Friday. I have a feeling it will be close to Butterscotch just a lot firmer (mix-ins) and a slight deviance in flavor.

1 Like

New Fuel Samples going out
Some of you have early Xmas presents coming your way

3 Likes

I know lol. I only say “probably” because I had to recheck my messages and emails

1 Like

That is why I complied everything above for you guys on here, so you know every new release (that i know to my knowledge) so we can keep everything in one place for reference. A few may slip through the cracks, but ill try my best to keep it up to date.

1 Like

We appreciate everything you do good sir!

2 Likes

Updated with new Komodo Pump flavor for Cyber Monday

Ill spill the beans on new CP goodies soon!

2 Likes

That label is so thick, I’d have to be careful about pairing it with an energy drink.

SnickerDoodle MRE Bar

Is joining PB and J on Black Friday for Redcon1

4 Likes

The Santa Sauce from Alpha Lion is something else. Like it’s in the middle of good and ok, but just interesting enough to make you want to keep drinking it.