New supplement thread

I despise cherry lime flavors (Thanks for that BPI) - but I am eager to see their greens ingredient profile. Hopefully it packs a little bit of fiber as well.

1 Like

Price point may be the biggest factor from Ghost

1 Like

YEAH

IDC ABOUT HIS PROTEIN BUT I LOVED THE PRE AND POST

1 Like

When it comes to greens/overall health supplements, it’s going to be tough to beat products like Nutrigen (from Morphogen) or Greens (from Inspired) IMO

Can vouch for Morphogen

New preworkout from ON

I like the formula, could be a very good product provided it taste good and mixes well. I would have liked the nitrosigne at 1.5 grams though.

1 Like

Wow…products for us old guy’s…

Personally I think it is a sad time for the industry when “innovation” from a company like ON is a line of supps that claims to be age based and likely charges a premium for the marketing to target a slightly older population of people who may not be that educated on supplements.

I guess saying train and supplement for your goals, not your age/gender doesn’t fill the pockets of those executives with the :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

2 Likes

Any new verdicts on HMB for performance? I took it for a couple years, and recently stopped. Didn’t notice anything, and it was a little pricy.

Not worth your dime IMO

Recommend it for extreme caloric deficit and extreme energy expenditure. Helped me recover - I’m only speaking anecdotally.

Did anyone notice that 5% announced Bigger by the Day at the very same time Laxogenin got dragged on to the advisory list?

Am I the only one who thinks Laxo is 100% Overhyped? Ive tried 5-6 different brands all the way up to 300mg a day, and never got anything out of it.

1 Like

Don’t tell the 5%'ers!!

Whatever it takes!!

Yeah what’s the laxogenin advisory. The fact it doesn’t do anything? Lol. Yeah tried a couple different ones in the past and it was useless. Not even a placebo sheesh

As Justin from SupplementSnoop said earlier today, what are people really expecting to achieve by taking a product like this for 30 days? Like many other supplements, this MAY make a 2-4 percent difference in a person’s results but the marketing is going to make it seem like Rich Piana results are almost guaranteed with this product :man_shrugging:

Channeling @Dougefresh93 @DanielMoo

Got my vote in the FI Awards

My votes:
Brand of year – Ghost
Breakout Brand - Gaspari
Product - Alpha EAA
Pre - FullBlitz
Protein - Proven Egg

HMB seems to work for very intense exercise, or to prevent muscle break down, for older folks it seems pretty good. The vitamin D cofactor thing might make the benefits clearer if we get more research.
The price isn’t too bad if you get it bulk. HMB free acid is not worth getting IMO.

Man Sports Teases a new pump product (Capsule)

No confirmed ingredients or ETA on release.

1 Like

blue and white caps too seems like an attempted rip on PlasmaJet

what do you like about it?

Carbon:
Layne Norton States on his Instagram story that Carbon will make a return in the future.

carbon prep was awesome.