New supplement thread

Never took it. I like Layne - but I have a sour taste on my mouth from the bb.com exclusive products.

so no Olympus Lyfestyle for you?

$45 for 2lbs of their chocolate whey? I’ll pass. The entire label looks like a knock of off ghost, including the protein ratios.

6g of caesin is just too much for me. Concentrate (even WPC 80) and caesin simply don’t set well in my stomach.

the labels sold me…

2 Likes

Someone got paid to design that. Someone designed that and then someone else not only accepted it but paid them for it.

God.

4 Likes

it’s Mango… bae

1 Like

Anyone here try the new jack3d?

Cringe asf

BB.com will have some good sales on it
And they will also sell direct and from other vendors (not just Bb.com)

Most see the world exclusive and think instantly you won’t find it anywhere That’s untrue as we know other brands and products can be exclusive to a certain store but found elsewhere.

A lot of items on BB.com are way overpriced I mean they charge $5 for a single protein bar. If you play your cards right their deals can be very good

I just got orange triad for $18 a bottle and oximega for $9 on a recent 25% off sale and was able to stack an additinal 25% off my order

Patience grasshopper . I’ve met the owner at a wedding in Canada he has a good plan set in place

C4 Ultimate Project Clear

20 Serving Size Flavors:
Icy Blue Razz, Cotton Candy, Orange Mango, Strawberry Watermelon, and Sour Batch Bros

40 Serving Size Flavors:
Icy Blue Razz and Strawberry Watermelon.

2 Likes

I’m going to sound like some of you guy’s on here…but I like that label…
(meaning I just know what I like, not necessarily the individual ingredients but I’m learning).

Curious though…why the Citruline Malate and L-Citruline.

1 Like

Absolutely love this. Open formula and great ingredients. Undoubtedly pricey though

Same price as the last generation of C4 Ultimate
Retails for 39.99 and you can always find deals around.

Really? That’s awesome. Is this totally replacing C4U?

From my understanding yes.
You will still be able to find some of the older generation for a while because of older stock though.

2 Likes

Sounds like I can find C4U OG for a discount :grinning:

3 Likes

Slight reformulation compared to the current version. 19g serving old vs 16g serving size new. New version does not have Betaine, Nitrosigine, AAKG, velvet bean and Zembrin anymore.

Interested to see if this ever makes it to the US. 30 servings per tub for what looks to be an intense formula for a new brand.

The time of year where brands are going to give us shit after the winners are announced and we realize that we can’t please everybody :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never got much out of any of those except for betaine, and I take it separate. I’m more excited for the double nitrates now. Should be even better pumps than before

4 Likes