New supplement thread

I’ve had great sleep while using it. As a matter of fact I had read that MTS (Marc Lobliner) put KSM-66 in his sleep supplement so I thought hmm…and started taking the second serving of my multi before bed…great sleep…some crazy dreams too.

@TheMyth Any way we can get our hands on these early?:drooling_face:

1 Like

It’s a very good sleep supplement. It’s also one of the first supplements i’ve ever seen hops being used in

1 Like

MRE original flavors to choose from in Blueberry Cobbler, Banana Nut Bread, and Dutch Apple Pie.

3 Likes

Purple Haze > Guava
Tastes like a legit grape soda
This isn’t as sweet as Power Potion but has a dense flavor due to enhanced carbonation

Purple Haze will be available for sale tonight @ CPBob.com

For the sake of not spamming the thread try to keep post to 1 per day, (not counting discussion/banter), and keep it to stuff you yourself have gotten.

1 Like

Title of thread = “A New Supplement Thread”
MRE Lite = New
Purple Haze Bang = New
New Radiate in Pills = New

I do have Purple Haze Bang and I have been beta-testing the radiate pills (See my picture I posted earlier)

I can’t get over how good the Power Potions taste

1 Like

The intention was for discussing new stuff that people have gotten.

I don’t mind you posting stuff that got released recently, my main issue is you’ve posted 5 separate post back to back yesterday, 3 things today, and a total of ~25% of all of the post in the thread, mostly new things, keep posting but try to combine them into 1 post instead of 3.

Its a public forum man. It is simply posting about “New Supplements”
People are in here posting about Quake which is almost a year old now. Far from a new supplement.

I can string things together and edit as the day goes along.

Lol u guys :joy::+1:

2 Likes

Errrrr…I LOVE LAMP

Kind of a weird thing to bicker about tbqh

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly.
If people want to post about a new product, then post about it.
It only helps people see what is out there and looking to try new things.
If people want to discuss new things, new ingredients, their feedback. that is the beauty of a public forum. It is meant for discussion and banter.

New is being used in the sense of new to that person/recently purchased, outlined in the first post.

but thank you for this bit

Though as a side note since you are a rep for campus protein you are supposed to join that group, and since CPbob is a individual referral code the (campus protein weekly deals)thread should be in company promotions

1 Like

^^^ That is your exact initial post.

“New is being used in the sense of new to that person/recently purchased, outlined in the first post.”

That you did not state in your first post ^^^

But like I said its a public forum. Ill string my posts as the days go along on “New Supplements” to help keep people in the loop on new items that may pique their interest.

To explain it differently new is being used relative to the person, DB’s ashwagandha is not a new product to my knowledge, but I had just purchased it, therefor it’s new to me.

Ok implied would like have been a better word then outlined

The new being used relative bit was in response to

But anyone adding something interesting to their arsenal?

KSM 66 had some research done over 3 years ago that really sparked it.
KSM-66 is used in some big name companies products PES Products (Tru-Multi, Erase Pro+), Scivation (Xtend Elite), Isatori (Morph) USP Labs (Ultimate T)

600mg/Day (300mg x2).
As cheap sometimes as $8 a month (Jarrow/Swanson)
Splitting the dose 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM (300mg at each dose)

Remember: Most studies an rhodiola are done with 3:1 rosavin:salidroside and considered the standard and what I believe is naturally occurring. The only mention of SHR-5 I have come across is in the Examine article.

If you suffer and feel insomnia cut your PM Dosing and do 1 morning and 1 mid-afternoon

A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of*ashwagandharoot in reducing stress and anxiety in adults.

Certainly not a new ingredient on the market as it has been out for a few years. It probably slipped under your radar from being something newly released.

Have they mentioned a price for this?

Look at this guy! :sunglasses:

2 Likes