New supplement thread

I bet we can make that happen.

3 Likes

I wasn’t impressed with that purple pear guava. It was ok but I was expecting a grape flavor. It tasted more like mango.

Excited for those Sinfit cookies to drop at the Arnold. Have tried some good protein cookies and some real bad protein cookies.

1 Like

The company is sending me some shortly. I will get you a full review on them.
I actually just got 3 more boxes of SinFit bars for $22/Box (which is $11-15 under retail) they are $33 at Amazon and $37 Direct

Exactly. I gave up on protein bars, I personally don’t like any of them. Expensive, bad taste, and most are full of carbs. But, I am willing to give the cookies a try because they usually have better texture than bars do.

1 Like

Tried out all of PerforMax’s samples.
Brief thoughts–

HyperMax: Really good stuff. The good mood set in right around the time the tingles did. Pushed really hard that day. Wasn’t “stimulating” so much as uplifting?

OxyMax: It was alright, standard fatburner fare, not very unique feeling. I like Apollon Chaos more just for its more solid formula.

Nootropimax: m e h

VasoMax: Definitely got pumps. Definitely didn’t give the unique energized feeling that Mega Pre does.

IntraMax: Well, you don’t really “feel” intra-workouts, do you? The formula is nice.

On all powdered fronts, the flavor needs work. Not bad, and I know HyperMax has a lot of alkaloids to mask, but none of them were very enjoyable.

8 Likes

I genuinely like the FitCrunch bars. Other protein bars are not tasty enough to justify the price premium over powder.

If you like FitCrunch you will enjoy SinFit Greatly.

Do you recall the flavors? I know I tried the older HyperMax in strawberry kiwi I think was the first one and it was rough. Blue raspberry was actually pretty good though. Haven’t tried other performax products.

Iirc, HyperMax was strawberry kiwi, VasoMax was raspberry lemonade, and IntraMax was orange dreamsicle.

Makes sense. Strawberry kiwi was drinkable, but I actually enjoyed blue raspberry. It didn’t have the same off taste. If you liked the effects, I’d try blue ras next, if you’re a fan of that.

I posted a separate thread reviewing the product, but Proccor’s new Vitapro (powdered multivitamin) is pretty great. Great blend of vitamins/minerals/probiotics/enzymes. A great all in one supplement.

I’m really interested in Vitapro, I’d like to try it (digestive enzymes AND probiotics really appeals to me, I’ve got some GI issues), but money has been like, remarkably tight lately, haven’t been able to try anything new that I didn’t get for free, haha

I hear ya. Thankfully it combineds all of those supplements into 1 package with $60. I know they’re running a sale on it right now. Also, if you sign up on the website for the mailing list, you’ll get a 20% discount code.

Cinnamon twist fit crunch man that’s where it’s at lol.

If you live Fit Crunch Cinnamon Twist your going to enjoy SinFit just as much if not better. There is a slight difference, but they are right up the same alley. Hence why I got 3 boxes of SinFit Dirt cheap at $22/Each. Was a steal. Most people pay like $3 a bar if you walk into a store, this makes them $1.80.

I found the SinFit to pack a bolder flavor of cinnamon (think cinnamon sugar with a slight brown sugar flavor). The Cinnamon Twist from FitCrunch is a milder/sweeter cinnamon (almost like a SnickerDoodle sweet cinnamon Sugar). There is a slight difference in density when you compare both bars, but they are still both worthy of re-visiting. I like to mix a scoop of whey (Cinnamon or cinnamon roll) In 6oz of yogurt and then chop up a protein bar on top for texture and added taste. Comes out great.

^^ SinFit Cinnamon Crunch Bar.

2 Likes

Ended up getting genius burn at an 80% off coupon, the 100 mg of threacrine is interesting, it kind of makes me hyper for lack of a better word, but I did stack it with quake 10.0.

There is a moderate thermic effect, The formula is interesting, its 60/30 on nootropics and thermogenics.

I didn’t see this post. My mouth is watering looking at the bar it looks crazy tasty.

80% off coupon?? Wow

1 Like

New from PEScience

1 Like