New supplement thread

I think the reaction is a bit overblown. His supplements don’t look bad, he certainly isn’t cheaping out on ingredients.

I am guessing allot of the cost are coming from it being a new company and him needing to make back development cost on top of it being a fairly pricey formula, if they stay this way I don’t think he will be around for long, but I highly doubt they will.

I still would have suggested he go with a more budget friendly product.

Disagree. The only ingredient that I would buy in that product is creatine and I sure as hell wouldn’t pay $63 for 20 servings of creatine not when I get 100 servings of it for around $10-$12. This is a joke.

2 Likes

Cheaping?
1/3rd the clinical Hica Dose
1/2 the clinical DRibose Dose

His Pre-Workout is a prop blend… Doesn’t even disclose caffeine until he had to admit it on social media, included Y (which a lot of people do not tolerate). Not to mention it has 9g of raw actives and 6g of fillers. That is 1/3rd of his product is fillers…

Stack both you are over $5 a workout as mentioned earlier…

1 Like

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cheaping_out

The studies on ribose and HICA have the doses split through out the day, including it at 1.5 gram in a single serving is not a clinical dose either.

His preworkout has fairly large doses of lions mane, kanna, peak O2, glyerpump. The preworkout is still expensive for the ingredients but it’s not a cheap formula.

The stimulants/some of the nootropics are, I agree he should disclose the caffeine/give an idea of how intense it is, but stim prop blends are nearly standard practice in the industry.

You make it sound like he didn’t just tell someone after they asked.

So you are meaning to tell me you are going to find people using this product more then 1 time throughout the day to hit an adequate amount of HICA or D-Ribose? I highly doubt that at $3 a serving.

If he isn’t cheaping he should not need 6g of fillers to flavor his pre-workout that has 9g of raw actives in a 15g blend.

You know how many idiots are going to double scoop the pre-workout because they don’t know exactly what they get. If someone does not handle Y well (and they don’t know) then adding 700mg of caffeine in the mix is just going to have their heart feel like it is pounding through their chest…We know how uneducated many consumers are who buy supplements.

The price point is way too much with his formulation. Let alone he spent over a year putting these together he could of done a much better job

2 Likes

No, I am saying the dose used in the studies was split, you can take a capsule, or a different product containing the rest.

“Cheaping out” is the term.
He is using erythritol as part of the system, which is going to take up space, I’m not sure why, but I would guess it has to do with the stuff he is flavoring, most of which is either herbal, or a stimulant.

If they decide to double scoop a product before they have any idea of how intense it is, despite the directions and warning label telling them not to, then at some point you just have to step back and get their Darwin award ready.

No, I am saying the dose used in the studies was split, you can take a capsule, or a different product containing the rest.

So lets make that peri workout stack over $6 now a workout because the intra-workout is underdosed.
Unless you are a true fanboy or have tons of money to blow I doubt that is the case with most consumers.

u guise focus on that intra, i’ll be over here getting trim and firm and smelling like coconuts

2-11-19 the day BPI changed the game.

6 Likes

What’s crazy is that will probably sell because of one word on the label

1 Like

I sure see a lot of scams and snake oil out there. It’s sad for the people who don’t know better.

1 Like

just try it bro…

1 Like

Maybe I’m just ignorant to this, but what exactly is “keto” about a cream? Do you eat this stuff? Do other creams contain carbs that are topically absorbed? lol

1 Like

He dosed one ingredient (HICA) in his intra at 1/3 the studied dose, and another (d-ribose) at 1/2 the lowest studied dose. He may not have cheaped out on INGREDIENTS, but he did on DOSES.

1 Like

Is he planning on coming out with two other products that each have 500mg HICA to stack with it? If not, the burden of proof is on him to explain why he thinks 500mg will do anything. Plus Cooper69 used a 1.5g bolus dose in Ergonine, and I trust Cooper over GC every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

3 Likes

If I’m going to buy separate HICA and d-ribose products, why the hell would I pay a premium for them in his product lol?

2 Likes

They are using the fad word “keto” to help sell this garbage…LOL

2 Likes

Nah. I will let you be the guinea pig on this…LOL

only $34.99 on their site.

That’s still $34.99 to much…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is $35 I could buy in steak and eggs.
Gives you much better keto results

3 Likes