Therefore you can’t charge double the price bro

Brb Mouthfeel
Brb Prop Blend
Brb Absorption
Brb Synergy
Brb 1/3rd the HICA dose and 1/2 the DRibose dose… cause SCIENCE

1 Like

Price is relative…

If it works for you then you don’t mind paying for it. If it’s ‘just another product’ and ridiculously expensive well then…(insert .gif here)

Sometimes you have to…

636324562238014099-treatyoself-main01

1 Like

we only have a bodybuilding legend :slight_smile:

i concur.

1 Like

Is that good?

Asking for a friend

refresh my inbox with your address, I have an unopened tub or 10 in my stash, i’ll ship ya.

aww SizeOn, that was one of the first PWO i ever took lol…good old days!! I didn’t need that Jack3d nonsnse, well of course I took that too!!

1 Like

SizeOn is old school…And I love me some old school

2 Likes

SizeOn? Probably before my time in the industry. Flavors look pretty dope though

And I officially feel old…

1 Like

Don’t look a day over 35 Bill!

1 Like

ahh dont feel so bad, i remember when fat burners had ephedrine in them lol. I also remember when NO Xplode was new!

1 Like

SizeOn is an intra… my favorite actually, Grape is like pressing IDDQD but for flavors

2 Likes

ohhhh yeah I was thinking of Super Pump!!! Doh! I also did use SizeOn…see that old age…

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the next awesome product to complete the collection. Maybe a $100, 15 serve whey concentrate?

6 Likes

we got something in the works, i think you’ll like. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any supplement on the market that justifies being twice as expensive as any other top-tier product in the same category though?

1 Like

None that I can think of …

:+1: For the Doom reference

2 Likes

$63 , really ? Wow. The Chemist should be ashamed of himself for putting out such a BS product and then turning around asking an astronomical price for this garbage.

2 Likes