New supplement thread

Only $35 for a steak?

I can make an amazing steak at home for less than $10

1 Like

sure ya can fella…

Normally when you dose an ingredient in a product based on single doses of studies that had multiple daily doses, you make the product at least able to be used multiple times per day to hit that mark. Besides the insane amount of money it’d cost to 2-3x dose this throughout the day, you’d also be looking at 10-15g Creatine, 6-9g Betaine, and 30g dextrose. That’s just silly.

Fucking rubber boot

@DanielMoo should be on “worst cooks in america”

I have Guerilla Chemist coming over later to show me how to cook for a small fee of $99.99

8 Likes

But you only get 1/3 of the lessons. You need separate breakfast and lunch lessons.

3 Likes

its only 2 oz of steak…

I was thinking along the lines of going out for steak.

You can easily get a single steak dinner for less than $35. How expensive is your taste lol?

You can also buy probably 4 dozen eggs and 3 pounds of steak at a grocery store for $35. It is crazy how expensive eating out is!

Pretty expensive it looks like.

I hate paying more than low-$20s for a single meal. Yeah, drinks and maybe appetizers add more, and so does a tip, but I really try to avoid paying more then like $24 on a single meal (as in just ordering a steak, not including drinks and appetizers and deserts) out of principal. It’s amost never worth the price IMO. Usually smaller servings and not any tastier, just fancier looking.

Yup. Even lean ground beef (think 92/8 or 96/4) is super expensive. $6-7 per lb. that’s basically $3 per meal in protein alone.

And organic, cage free, range eggs? Holy crud, $4-5 per dozen. Thankfully I only eat 2 a day.

Oh and how about a carton of egg whites? $4… that’ll last me for maybe 2.5 total breakfasts…

Thankfully junk carb sources are super cheap. And for some reason, oats are the most value-based purchase out there. Even organic fruits/veggies aren’t horribly expensive.

1 Like

Where do you shop and live? That sounds really expensive.

Me? Live in Chicago. In the City.

I’m thinking steakhouses here, in Vegas etc…

None of those words mean much of anything honestly

2 Likes

so you don’t buy grass-fed Isolate? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I only buy whey isolate from cows that were fed grass-fed whey isolate. Gotta feed your food quality protein.

Jk