New supplement thread

Dragonfruit tastes like the metaphysical concept of fruit

2 Likes

This is NOT anything close to a traditional Dragonfruit flavor that you would be thinking of. There’s a lot going on in this flavor, fruity, tart, sweet and candy. If you thought Cherry Limeade was a 10 this just made it a 6​:muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

I’ve never had a nor fought a Dragonfruit in my life (that I’m aware of)…but I did enjoy the Dragonfruit IntraBlast…

1 Like

Thanks to @TheSolution and @Matt_Towson for this suggestion. This is the best tasting Greens supplement I’ve had - and the only one admittedly that I’m still drinking a week later.

Admittedly the first couple of days I thought I was in the middle of a remake of Alien because my stomach would make some bizarre noises, but that calmed down shortly thereafter and I really like this…

1 Like

Oh crap I never thought about that option. I set it to 30 replies in a row. Sorry!

1 Like

Ha not sure that new NutraBio flavor was supposed to be leaked yet… :stuck_out_tongue:

if that’s the BIG news, it’s not that big.

Twss…

(Damn that complete sentence rule :roll_eyes:)

3 Likes

1 Like

Oh nevermind, Dragon Fruit Intra Blast is already on sale there per our news page

Xtend CARBONATED
Xtend Carbonated

1 Like

With Xtend’s flavoring, and knowing how amazing C4 RTD tastes, I am sooooo down for Xtend Carbonated.

3 Likes

I liked the original Xtend RTD’s so I’m pretty curious about these

1 Like

I haven’t been this excited about a product in a long time. Finally a carbonated drink without caffeine! I wasn’t a fan of Bang’s caffeine free drink. In fact, I thought it tasted terrible.

1 Like

Really excited about these.

2 Likes

Xtend Carbonated is very tasty! Should be a big seller.

$2.50 a can… i’ll get a tub of Freedom Ice or Blood Orange and get 30 servings for my $30 (price of a 12 pack of cans)

that’s just me, bubbles aren’t a selling point.

even with that said, i’ll end up trying them.

1 Like

That’s my issue. I’m a carbonated drink addict. Why can’t I be content buying a 2-liter of diet Sunkist or Sprite Zero? I’ll never know… because I’m a sucker, I guess.

1 Like

i totally get it…

i’m a sucker for the “newest” new pre, new flavor, etc… i’ll buy it, trade for, try it. Even with my staple products pretty much set, always want the latest and 'greatest"

1 Like

If blood orange is a flavor I’ll buy one to try

2 Likes