New supplement thread

What are the coupons for the pre and BCAA on amazon?

I couldn’t find them

They are no longer valid

Yep, no longer working

The first order I purchased had no box either, they were just in a sealed bag. The most recent had boxes. I assumed they were still just working out the kinks for the new boxes or whatever.

I believe they were only valid thru yesterday

Marc (please note M a r C) (couldn’t resist) had stated that they were interested in getting this out the door and thus didn’t have the boxes yet…I ordered through A1 or someone like that and received them in a few times in a bag…not a big deal…

1 Like

If you place an order for single bars, or multiple singles they will come in a bag, if you order the boxes you will get a box.

The packaging took some time to finalize so initial orders came in bags. Cheaper as a company to ship that way as well instead of in packaging and boxes. He may do the same with the almond bars if the prototype is finalized but the boxing/packaging is not.

Either way doesn’t bother me. Still taste great and the best protein snack on the market IMO

Any solid deals for those bars? Such good reviews here I may have to give them a shot. I presume Bob has something let’s be real

1 Like

You order off TF direct man.
That is where they are sold.

2 Likes

They didn’t have boxes yet. That was stated by him quite a bit actually lol More so on his Instagram

2 Likes

Total War RTD will be launching in the following Flavors:

:grapes:Grape
:rainbow:Rainbow Candy
:green_apple:Green Apple
:tangerine:Orange Crush
:bear:Sour Gummy Bear
:mango: Strawberry Mango

1 Like

I am actually pretty excited to try these out

New Ghost Product Updates

Flavors in the works or ideas the company is tinkering with:

Whey:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Cinnamon Cereal Milk

Fatburner: (Possibly L-Carnitine product)
Sour watermelon
Mango
Blue Raz
Pineapple
Sour Green Apple

Ghost Pump:
PIneapple

Other products:
Nootropic
Greens

4 Likes

Thanks for the summary I ain’t got 20 minutes to sit through that . Chocolate chip cookie dough sounds awesome

2 Likes

I put it on the background noise while I do emails, type articles, or finish up projects. If something raises my eyebrow I may go back and watch over it real quick.

If they can nail Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough…OH.MY.GOD

2 Likes

Actual cookie pieces in the batter (they sampled it in the video)

2 Likes

…yep…need to change my pants

1 Like

Oh my God. I am pumped for cookie dough whey. Also the fat burner may be infrared v2. Last time I emailed ghost they said it should be out Q1 or Q2 of 2019. Loved the original so am curious on the new version. Now give me swedish fish legend already!!!