New supplement thread

They send out individual codes. Just go find the ad on Facebook. It’s not hard to find, plus you have to follow a specific link on the advertisement

Came out free for me with the lightning deal. Wonder if that’s an error

Ayyyyyyyy! Look at you bro! That’s what’s up

Will be an almond butter based bar instead of peanut butter.
The white chocolate one you had is a peanut butter base with white chocolate chips and cranberries. So yeah it should taste like peanut butter.

His 3 flavors (Currently) are all PB Bases

1 Like

I get that, but there was no tasting the white chocolate or raspberries . Extra calories for nothing, not a good flavor combination imo. Worst of the three

I got plenty in all the ones I have had.

I didn’t have an issue with the ones I had either lol I got plenty of cranberries

1 Like

Marc made yours with love then, I got some peanut butter bar. They didn’t even come in a box :joy::joy:. Probably shouldn’t of made fun of his avocado toast.

1 Like

You mean Marc right?
Amazes me how many people follow him but can/t spell his name right

just showing you guys on Amazon right now I don’t know this company but for this price why not. MTHLAB95 I just got a 30 serving amino and pre for $2 shipped. I don’t know how long this will be available though

I just noticed I forgot to show the product here it is

Lol autocorrect loves Mark :man_shrugging:

Free for me lol

1 Like

Didn’t see those 2 coupons wasn’t paying attention oh well :joy:

Thanks for posting

1 Like

So the Outright Peanut Butter is only 10 servings Did I read that right?

The heck happened with that label.
The longer you look at it the more problems you see.

1 Like

Whoa - how did this happen?

:joy::joy::joy: we went from not having carbs listed, to carbs being listed in a different section altogether

1 Like

There was a coupon right on the product listing on Amazon, then there was the coupon code. :slight_smile: