New supplement thread

Man Sports Game Day (Reformulated from 2016)

Is the beta-alanine off? Strength and Endurance Foundation is a 5.2 grams but the beta-alanine and creatine ccl only add up to 4? Pretty sure I saw it at 3.2 earlier lol

Looks pretty good

2 Likes

Doesn’t look half bad?m, but I’m still curious about that Juniper Berry. We need to see some more info on that. I can’t find enough literature on it anywhere

They spelled “Natural” wrong

This is correct on their webpage

Wonder if stack3d got a bad label?

1 Like

Absolutely this

That’s impressive

Decent label but especially given Man’s pricing, I can hardly see myself purchasing this

Think I saw it for $49.99…

Wait for it to go to other retailers. Buying from Man Direct is painstaking in price.

2 Likes

I’ll have a hard time justifying that over NutraBio Pre unless it’s much cheaper or flavors are insane

so a 20 serving tub for $40 over 30 servings for $50 (with $50 being the max for Gameday, and NB being 40 is pretty universal)

also, if flavor strongly influences your preworkout purchases, you’re doing it wrong… even saying that, MAN’s flavors murders them, across each company’s product line.

1 Like

But, NB has a much better profile and completely open formulas, so I can justify the more expensive price point. Flavor isn’t an overly big deal, but I might pick up products simply for unique flavors to try. That’s why I tried their ISO-Amino in sour batch

1 Like

Flavor is a big deal for me especially when the flavor is bad…Has to at least be tolerable…Intra has to be really good.

That said/typed. I’m not looking at purchasing Man Pre in the near future…although I really do appreciate their flavoring.

2 Likes

i think aminos and whey at least for me, flavor weighs heavy, anything else, just don’t be horrible like " Armageddon" was

^ never gets old, remember that one @DanielMoo @TheSolution

4 Likes

So do all these supplement companies just have a certain manufacturer that’s like “hey, want ‘x’ product? We can make it!”, and some companies go for it while others don’t? What i’m getting at is, Sparta suddenly has a cereal bar, now Redcon is following suit. I’m genuinely curious on this because I see it a lot. Sparta has “black edition”, now Olympus has “black magic edition”. What’s the deal?

Oh, and:

1 Like

in redcon’s defense they released images of their breakfast bar awhile back, i’d say a good month or more b4 Sparta mentioned anything publicly about theirs.

but Redcon was beaten to market.

ON has a protein waffle like a week after Outright did, as well.

i will also add, as pricey as it would be, if a supplement brand could partner with General Mills and do a real Trix, Lucky Charms, Coco Puff, etc whey and bars it would be bigly. (GM also owns Häagen-Dazs and Betty Crocker, i believe)

2 Likes

I quite like the color scheme on that second bar I must say. Wonder what the protein sources will be

This too! This actually finally triggered me when I saw it and ultimately prompted my post lol.

I first saw Marc’s wafers and was like “wow, something different”. Then like a day later, ON has the same exact looking thing haha.

I just find it weird. I mean there’s only so many manufacturers I’m sure, so that probably doesn’t help.

@Anthony, I also like the second one. It helps distinguish the bar. IMO, it just needs the “20” in 20g protein filled in black, rather than outlined, so it is more obvious.

1 Like

Agreed, it’s definitely eye-catching. And good call, that 20 is a bit inconspicuous