New supplement thread

forgot all about that stuff… i used to use that ages ago.

1 Like

Dirt cheap on Amazon!

Outright Nut Butter spreads

• White Chocolate
  • Chocolate

$12 Each

Per 2 Tablespoons:
225 Calories
16g Fat
10g Protein

I need to send him a message about the carbs. I know it’s negligible in the grand scheme, but how does a peanut butter with honey in it has zero carbs or sugars. Other than that, I will try this within the next couple of weeks for sure

1 Like

Waiting for the Almond Outright bars for 2nd week of Jan. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

THAT, I’m going to be very much excited to eat up! waits for Bill

1 Like

Don’t think it is 0. It’s probably around 10, since the calories from those fats and protein don’t add up to 225

click on nutrition
its listed as 0

16 x 9 (Fat) = 144
10 x 4 (Protein) = 40
184 is what I am getting.

1 Like

They hadn’t updated tiger fitness or something at the time, because the panels were reading “0” from mobile view, but I just saw Stack3d’s post and it makes more sense now

1 Like

I know it’s not in the actual facts section where it should be but maybe here?

Stack3d is showing the nutritional panel with carbs and sugars included. Tigerfitness.com for some reason has this issue when viewing from a mobile device.

1 Like

I’ve always had bad experiences w/ their nutrition facts section from mobile. Probably my only gripe with TF

It literally is my only gripe haha

1 Like

The Mobile experience isn’t great for TF…but yes I’ve added this to my cart…(not that you asked)

1 Like

I’m holding off for now just because I picked up two jars of Nuts N More cookie butter for $1.49 a piece at a local GNC. They were dated 4 months out from their “best if used by” dates. They honored it lmao

Guys, The green apple Genius Pre is 80% through a Facebook ad. It is legitimate, and I just paid under $8 for a tub

1 Like

Damn that’s solid

It’s still active. Find the ad lol

Almond instead of peanut butter? These are good, but the white chocolate one tasted just like peanut butter to me. Would stick to the chocolate chip

1 Like

What was the code?