New supplement thread

Muscle & Strength usually has it on sale for a $20 BOGO every couple of weeks. They seem to cycle the same “sales” inventory. No complaints here though. I love their rewards catalog to spend free supps/clothes/accessories from past purchases. Their sales are generally pretty solid in comparison to bb.com.

Just catching up on this thread. I’m sorry to hear about your grandmother bro. I don’t really comment much but I do follow alot of your content here and on Anabolic Minds. Best wishes and prayers for her and her fam.

1 Like

No worries brother.
Lots of goodies @ arnold that I have to review. So keep an eye out for them coming up soon!

1 Like

Black Lion Research VECTOR

https://www.blacklionresearch.com/single-post/2018/03/03/VECTOR-ingredient-3-Rehmannaie-Radix-extract![Vectorfinal2|548x356]

Vectorfinal2

Ready to Launch on the 6th at strong supplements
Vector is a major mass builder.
Fat burner
Performance enhancer.
The 3 extracts have within them over a dozen active chemical constituents that make it hands down the most potent natural anabolic ever created.
Head over to our blog to read up on the 3 ingredients. I think youll agree this is going to be huge.
https://www.blacklionresearch.com/blog

3 Likes

Good to see you here, @BRUNDEL! Can’t wait to give Vector a go.

1 Like

Hey bro!
I think this forum has potential!
Hope you guys can get in on the Vector sale at strong. Starts tomorrow!!

1 Like

Absolutely!! Planning on 2-3 bottles. :slight_smile:

The Boys at AM have that thread ran up the wall. Hope to see some good feedback from the users picking some up!

1 Like

Yah nearly 50k views for a product that hasn’t even been released is insane.

Wait what product are we talking about here?

VECTOR
The new Black Lion Research anabolic.
Check out the 3 ingredients in detail here=
They are separate blog posts. Read all 3 so you understand why this stuff is going to be so huge.
https://www.blacklionresearch.com/blog

https://youtu.be/B7mf1nG7uMY

1 Like

Every time I check new posts it’s all the vector thread lol

1 Like

That makes me extremely happy. This one is gonna make some waves.
It’s such a burly product. Have you read over the ingredient writeups. Pretty interesting :wink:

Are there any logs on this currently?

I have , But a write up is a write up actual human feedback is the key point . Anyone can make a great open Label produxt but how the consumers react is the golden ticket . I’m not very keen on test boosters or natty anabolic because 90% of the tike the logger has a piss poor diet and training routine and makes minimal progress . It’s hard to justify the cost when the feedback on most boosters are subpar same with natty anabolic. I’ve ran countless laxo threads and got nothing from it . I’ve ran a good half dozen natty anabolic and test boosters and even had blood work done and saw my test levels drop on some boosters. I always put them at the far bottom of the barrel for interest

But I am looking forward to seeing some feedback and human changes with the runs when it drops

I recently figured out that his anticonvulsants were causing a Zinc deficiency despite him having a very healthy diet, so our thinking is “who knows what else he might be missing, can’t hurt to take a multivitamin.”

It’s a wild story - he had a horrible rash for like, a year and a half. Doctors tried everything, couldn’t figure it out. We noticed that it felt better the morning after whenever he had oysters for dinner, so, since oysters are high in zinc, I deduced it was probably a zinc deficiency, which I learned, in very rare cases, can manifest as a rash. So I got him some zinc caps to supplement with and the rash was completely gone in a week. Later research has suggested - non-scientifically, just from folks on the web - that anticonvulsants can cause a zinc deficiency. Sorry, I’m just so stoked that I figured that out and I love telling that story.

I forgot TruMulti was a 1-cap product. We’ll grab some of that, I’ve liked it in the past.

Thanks all!

1 Like

Np, love hearing weird things like that.

I am wondering if there is just a multivitamin with stuff that is usually lacking in the american diet, one of the many products I want to make.

1 Like

huh, look at that: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1417314/

“Cutaneous manifestations of zinc deficiency during treatment with anticonvulsants.”

@christianmelon - what’s usually lacking in the American diet? I figured it was pretty much everything…

1 Like

Its surprising how many of the “test boosters” out there have antiandrogens in them. 50%?
Things like DIM, saw palmetto etc. Of course test drops. And sub clinical doses…
Im not surprised you havnt seen any benefits from Laxogenin. I remember when Laxogenin was used as a filler and not considered an anabolic. Not sure when it changed but its not in any of our products as I dont see its benefit.
And, I will agree that most “natty anabolics” are basically worthless.
Look For vector to stand out as the exception.