New supplement thread

Waiting for the logs and feedback. I will hold you to your word. Glad we agree about most natty test booster and Laxo.

1 Like

Hasnt been released yet but we did test each ingredient solo and the entire product in dozens of people.
From personal experience this stuff is stronger than any other supplement Ive taken. Excluding steroids sold as supplements.
Well have logs up shortly though and might run some here :wink:

2 Likes

Test Boosters have always given me headaches - for what it’s worth ( and not that you asked)

We saw you there? I only remember talking to Eric? If it was CJ then he’s a bit disconnected from the forum and personalities on any forums. Not his world!

Amazing. Things that make me not want to be low carb!!! Oh man so good

I ran into both of you at the Redcon1 booth. You were both talking to someone and i tapped you on the back and just said “its the solution from the forums”… You had the camera and everything. Maybe my ugly ass mug you just did not remember :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry Bob I remember nothing of the sort. I know who you are and have seen plenty of your videos, so I apologize if I came off rude - Woulda definitely chatted with you after that. That was a chaotic moment though!!!

Too many bald swole dudes at the expo I bet, you all look alike to them.

2 Likes

Blame it on the creatine…

If someone looks like me. I feel bad for them. Not everyone is cursed to be a ginger kid.

1 Like

Is $49.95 the sale price?

Y’ALL KNOW I LOVE

1. BARGAINS
  2. DEALS
  3. SAVINGS

Lol come on man, be the Michael Fassbender of the supplement game. He’s ginger.

TruMulti is a 3 pill a day product. Just wanted to clarify that. I’ve seen that written a couple times now.

1 Like

Got hooked up from a Muscletech bro. The first couple bites in cereal was a little bit on the sweet side, but good anyways. I will report back once I try it in water and milk without the cereal.

2 Likes

It would be weird to drink your Lucky Charms vs. simply eating it…

2 Likes

“Yo dawg, I’m hooking you up with lucky charms in your lucky charms”

3 Likes

That’s what I thought it was!!!

Hot off the press

My Fruity Cereal Milk comes in tomorrow . Full review on that and Capsule Radiate incoming!

3 Likes

Oh gosh I wanna try those :drooling_face: love their labeling, absolutely dope aesthetic

1 Like

Radiate is some great stuff. I enjoy their powdered version

2 Likes

The fellas with Price Plow will be revealing all the ins and outs of our new baby soon.

We’ve got something very special with this release… and we listened… We gave the people what they people wanted. We lifted up our skirt on the label.

@CJ knows what I’m talking about :wink:

3 Likes