New supplement thread

Ugh…just found that

1 Like

Yeah! Individual bars are listed as a separate product than a box of bars. Their average cost is a bit higher - but atleast you can try all flavors without buying 3 boxes.

1 Like

I’d love to advantage of the Arnold sale…May have to consider those…then only have MRE’s for the next month because all my money will to to Redcon1

Lol! Good thing it’s a “real” meal replcament. Let me know if we need to start a GoFund-Me for your groceries. ; )

1 Like

I’m seriously considering it

1 Like

Sampling with Ghost

2 Likes

Those stickers are pretty sweet

1 Like

Man, the new DVST8 looks so close to being really good. The 4 grams of Alpha Yohimbine with 2 scoops is probably going to be too much for me. Here’'s to hoping their pump formula is solid.

Anyone who takes 4g’s of any Yohimbine would be put in their grave…
Just sayin :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New Sinister Labs Cookies just as good as their bars. The birthday cake is very pure, not artificial. The density of the vanilla frosting in the aftertaste (From the glaze) is on point. It is on the sweeter side (as a birthday cake should be) For those who have a sweet tooth this will be a huge hit.

1 Like

Aside from Edge of Insanity, I can tolerate Yohimbine and Alpha-yo up to 10mg. You really have to work your way up. Rarely had any anxiety until I took a break and started back up. Now I can hardly do 2.5mg :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I will be trying those cookies. :flushed:

1 Like

Anyone got a recommendation on a one-pill-per-day multi? My dad’s in the market for something good quality but already takes enough pills that he’s not feeling the idea of say, a 3- to 6-piller like many higher-end multivitamins are.

I really liked PEScience multi.

2 Likes

Have you considered a powdered multi? Say, mix Anavite powder for example, and down the other pills while drinking that

3 Likes

Rainbow Light Men’s One is extremely high quality.

2 Likes

I just saw this one yesterday actually. It looked interesting

1 Like

Anything he’s looking for specifically? I would personally say go with a greens/fiber supplement unless you aren’t getting something important and can’t get it another way, (assuming he isn’t eating allot of fruits and vegetables that is).

TruMulti from PES for a 1 cap product
Orange Triad if he doesnt mind a few more + A digestive aid + joint support

2 Likes

PES Tru-Multi is what I’m currently using

2 Likes