New supplement thread

I am a sucker for whole foods, i do not eat bars very often, and those bars would rape my fat intake (low year round) just suits my body and digestion better. I will have to give them a go soon!

I’ve been known to eat more than one Outright Bar a day

I ate 3 in one sitting lol. I was behind macros for the day by quite a bit

1 Like

You win…

Well I felt like I was winning for a little bit…then nature took its course

1 Like

I personally don’t hate Insane labz I find them hilarious.

You know whats interesting is that, the exact dose of kanna with the same standardization in two scoops can be found priced as 15$ for 1 gram.

1 Like

USP Labs Powerfull ingredient profile revealed

Drops on the 9th

1 Like

Nonstandardized extracts of niche ingredients in an undisclosed blend.

Personally, I’m sold.

9 Likes

the blend is University studied. Maybe we should care about that a little bit more.

It’s only 2 ingredients and its a 50/50 blend, so there you know now.

1 Like

Tfw you talk shit about a major company on a comparatively small website and the company finds you

5 Likes

Thanks for jumping in here. Question is, if you’re willing to publicly disclose 50/50, why not just put it on the label?

1 Like

The product has history as a proprietary blend. Never really gave it any thought and the blend is university studied. We’ll do it on the next label; if in return you agree that most non prop blends are under dosed and its only semantics, a talking point than a real marker of effectiveness.

Can you present a single legitimate non asspull reason to have a prop blend, tho

2 Likes

I did and you did not listen. PowerFULL is University studied.

I listened and understand. Why not tell the customer what they’re ingesting?

1 Like

I agree. If it’s 50/50, but the label is a prop blend, it causes skepticism in my brain. If the label changes though, then I’ll be okay with it. : )

Got you Matt, Non prop blend over University study. Can we be perfectly honest, you now know its 50/50. What do you do next?

Let me ask you this, How does a company protect their investment in science from copy cats (cause we know its a copy cat driven industry)?

1 Like

Working for PricePlow, I consider the consumer first and foremost. An under-educated consumer may walk into a store and see this product, and not understand the label.

There are companies who still use prop blends (Myoblox, Nutrex, etc…) and still sell product - but I think the average consumer will likely believe a company is “hiding” behind a prop blend rather than protecting its formula.

I do I understand the desire to protect your blend, being said.

3 Likes

I’m sure @Mark_Glazier could answer that question.

3 Likes