New supplement thread

I like Matt as a bodybuilder, don’t agree with his coaching principles, but his products are a bit pricey for the general consumer. Dosed well, just a hard sell given other brands and things you can get for a cheaper price tag.

1 Like

Yeah but you could literally half-dose each one (well not the protein) and still get legit amounts. So it’s a bit “less expensive” in that vein

1 Like

Guerilla loves his kanna

2 Likes

loco rainbow haze was what $60 for 18 servings? so figure this will be the same, and that’s a NO from me.

That’s a lot of scratch

But is has a trendy colorful label, that’s an extra $15.99 just for that

1 Like

Man Sports Sour Batch Iso Aminos + green Hawaiian Punch + PeakO2 = best intra ever, brb patenting this

1 Like

$60??? Dude, where are you looking at?

Retail stores carry it for around $34-$36

their site… dude

That’s probably because they want you to buy it from Brick and Mortar. The price is completely different then buying it direct

Thier limited releases like cinco de mayo, were direct first… then other sites and stores

love’em

2 Likes

Just had one this afternoon. They are amazing aren’t they?

I’d simply just wait for stores. Despite what they say, stores around here usually get it the same day as they sell it on their site

i legit dislike 99.5% of all bars… these are amazing.

2 Likes

As we know. Marc loves hyping stuff up, but I have yet to try the bars. I have some coming and will get my review up as well. Look forward to it since you gave this a great review. You are a no BS kind of guy which I 100% respect.

Tried these at the O… 100% legit.

1 Like

Absolutely delicious bars

1 Like

They’re dangerous because I always want to eat multiples of them…

2 Likes