New supplement thread

A major company looking to steal your formula can afford the tests and analyses to figure out exactly what’s in it. The average Joe, the one putting these things in their body, can’t.

This “studied combination VS open label” is an insanely weak false dichotomy. You can have studies on synergistic formulas while still letting your consumer know what’s in those formulas. It’s a deflection from the issue, nothing more.

Also, we still don’t KNOW it’s a 50/50 mix. I don’t necessarily disbelieve you, but I could make a new account right now called USPlabs2 and post that it’s 95/5, with just as much proof behind my statement as yours.

7 Likes

I could not quantify such a statement. Thankfully there’s enough open formula products out there that I’d rather not spend a month making a list of all of them

Unlike most people, my main ‘concern’ with prop blends is that it can shift from batch to batch or even flavor to flavor. Don’t be baitin’ an switchin’ if raw materials on the first ingredient become costly!!

3 Likes

Are you able to cite and link out to it? If not I can bump up your user level if links aren’t working

4 Likes

Could you give us the ratio of ingredients?

the ratio is 50:50

1 Like

Again, if you’re willing to disclose it here, why not do it in the first place? Was there internal debate as to whether or not the company should?

2 Likes

I’d also like to see this study. Was it by chance this one, with no placebo group?

Or this one that also had no placebo group?

1 Like

Also, from the GH study referenced above:

" Lin et al14 measured the increase in GH following the administration of four metabolized stimuli, delivered either intravenously (insulin and adrenocorticotropic hormone [ACTH]), intramuscularly (glucagon), or orally (L-DOPA). The results for GH increase were greater than our own; however, it should be noted that a high degree of variability also existed. L-DOPA specifically caused an augmentation in GH to approximately 15 ng · mL−1, following a 500 mg oral dose."

" However, it is important to note that the actual L-DOPA amount delivered in our 3 capsule serving of this investigational formulation was lower than the amount provided in the work of Lin et al[14] and Kansal et al,[37] due to a modification in the standardization procedure for the Mucuna pruriens."

“Second, we only included a two hour post ingestion measurement period. Therefore, while it appears as though GH was on the decline at the 120 minute collection time (Fig. 1), we cannot confidently comment on the response beyond this two hour period. Furthermore, we cannot conclude on the long-term health and performance effects that this transient increase in GH might provide.”

Not to mention with no mention of the extraction or standardization, even that can change without anyone knowing; going from, say, 50% L-DOPA to an unstandarsized extract with potentially very little L-DOPA.

1 Like

Sounds like your company really cares about the products they produce.

@USPlabs If you believe in this blend so much, put up some bottles for a log opportunity on this site or somewhere like supplementreviews.com

They do a lot of logs on Anabolic Minds.

1 Like

There maybe some reviews at supplementreviews but I trust the priceplow group.

We would love some priceplow feedback.

1 Like

PES Strawberry Cheesecake back
$25 on insider

Since the new Powerfull is literally the same product as it was before, at least from what I read, I may just make it active again (it is marked as discontinued right now). I would just have to change the pic on it.

It already has 45 reviews on SR with many of them being positive.

Hmb-FA is university studied. I can’t wait for my 16lb muscle gain.

Can’t wait

University of Tampa approved

Sorry but this looks pretty much useless. If you want real growth hormone release outside of taking real GH, take MK-677. It actually works.

shocked… i actually like this

It’s pretty legit! This is in the top of energy drinks for me, as far as taste is concerned.
I can’t handle the 300mg+ of caffeine though. : (

If you like Orange Soda, I highly recommend trying the new C4 carbonated drink.

2 Likes