New supplement thread

White Diamond Reserve arrived. Will report back with details later.

Olympus Labs to drop rauwolscine from most formulations if not all. Stim-X too.
Eager to see what these new I am Suprem3, Ignit3, and BloodShr3d war will contain. I am guessing Teacrine and Dynamine in their place.

Ignit3? I assume

Yes, sorry. Must’ve just put it on their website this morning. A-Y fans will need to look elsewhere

1 Like

Doesn’t SNS have bulk A-Y?

Wasnt that one of their main selling points though? Don’t get me wrong, Teacrine/Dynamine combo is great, but that’s just doing the cookie cutter plan like every other company at this point

So they’re dropping Stim-X altogether? That was like their big thing

Update: 2 scoops is a bit Too Much. @Anthony it’s right up your alley with the exotic stim feeling.

I think 1 scoop + 1 scoop of something more normal would be lovely.

1 Like

I copied and pasted what the OL rep
Wrote on another board

Awww gotcha

Hell yeah, thanks for the update. Guess I’ll have to try and get my hands on some! How is the flavor as well?

Flavorwise, they uh, they did what they could, but masking a 1.5g stim blend is a tall order. The last gulp with the settled bits reminded me an awful lot of how I used to try to shoot down straight green tea extract powder.

I wouldn’t mind sending you a few dimebags to try if you have anything new and fun you’d like to trade.

E: to clarify, dimebags of White Diamond Reserve pre-workout pump and energy formula by Inspired Nutraceuticals. Begone, FBI.

1 Like

flavor has been in the works for a while now, good to see it finally released.

1 Like

Mine should be here tomorrow - I hate banana flavored supps, but I’ll give a review after I try it!

1 Like

Junkyard right this way. Ha
Banana is either good or incredibly artificial . Seems to be no middle ground

First protein shake I ever had was Muscle Milk Banana Creme. I was 13 and banana flavors were then forever tainted for me. : )

Ironically, I loved the Strawberries and Cream flavor!

1 Like

That was more like a booty call

1 Like

USP Labs Oxy Elite Banana has still been one of the best next to XF 2.0 Banana Cream Pie

I don’t like banana’s…but do appreciate the MuscleMilk reference…

1 Like