New supplement thread

I will probably be the only one in here not impressed with Iso-EAA.

3 Likes

$44.99 plus shipping is a pass from me.

3 Likes

Nah man, there’s plenty on the market. I wouldn’t buy an EAA formula over $40 unless it includes some special kind of fairy dust :joy:

I’m going to go tour Man’s HQ here in a couple weeks. I’m def asking them why the heck they charge so much.

3 Likes

It’s the whole “micro-batch” thing I believe

1 Like

You can get 2 EAA products for that price. I would personally grab 2 EAA MAX’s in a bundle (DPS Deal) and it would come out around the same price. I love MAN but $45 and then the shipping on top of it is steep. Given you can get a 20-30% off coupon its still pricey

2 Likes

For real. Primeval EAA Max is king of EAAs for taste, label, AND price.

4 Likes

I agree 110% there are too many good products out there for them not to play the competitive price game

2 Likes

Agree on the price. One hell of a formula, but I’m not gonna pay more than maybe 80 cents/serving for aminos.

1 Like

It’s cool to see another company go the way of EAAs; but just like their ISO-Protein, the pricetag screams “stay away.”

Speaking of new supplements, what’s going on with Precision Protein? I saw it’s getting rebranded by High Tech.

Will Gaspari loss it as a result?

Saw that too, definitely interesting

When your dump your long time girlfriend, you keep some things and let some things go (easier that way).

But in the end, you are better for the breakup.

The name clearly belongs to HTP, how they decided to package it, is intresting, flattering really imo :slight_smile:

OL Protein to drop early October

1 Like

Love that 100mg of Velositol, makes all the difference.

Based on your reviews these were pretty average, am I wrong?

Mocha Cereal - Would Buy
PB Cups - 50/50 blend but lacked flavor depth
Blueberry Pastry → Stronger Cinnamon Sugar then blueberry
Fruity Cereal → Ghost Replica (If you like Trix)
Gingerbread cookie → Exactly as stated

Again hard to tell how people will buy based off price point, but with adding in unique and innovative ingredients the price may scare people (Could be wrong)

I am about 95% sure the intro price will be a BOGO

You notice a difference when taking it?

My smartass sense is tingling…or that may be something else…damn beta alanine :grimacing:

Nope, I was totally just being an ass because the usual recommended dose is like 2g

1 Like