New supplement thread

Muscle milk is my nickname at my part time :joy::joy::joy: I still hate it to this day

1 Like

Cookies and Cream Muscle Milk was my jam (as the kids say) back in the day. Add that to orange Gatorade = Tootsie Roll flavor.

I’ve heard that before, but have never tried it. Not going to now. I may try this with a more tolerable cookies and cream flavor. You know…because I’m not trying to blow a hole through my bathroom floor…

1 Like

Oh I wouldn’t touch MM now…But back in they day it was my first protein

1 Like

Me neither. The macros were something like 12g of fat, 18g of carbs and fair protein amount.

I’d rather roll with Syntha-6 Cold Stone flavors for the taste, if I’m drinking those types of calories!

1 Like

Synths 6 Coldstone was a bust IMO
Lackluster for the calories I’ll take XF 2.0 or MuscleLean over it in a heartbeat

1 Like

How is MTS Pumpkin Pie?

Wow! That’s crazy. It confirms my theory that not all bathes are created equal. I have yet to have XF 2.0, so that will be next on my protein list.

Mike, CJ, and I loved the Syntha-6 Coldstone. I’ve also had batches of products that I thought tasted HORRIBLE (see my Ghost Cereal Milk review)!

So crazy how we can all agree on certain products but also have such stark contrasting opinions on others.

Musclean is by far still one of the best proteins I’ve ever had. First time I ever had the Peanut butter milkshake, I pretty much had experienced sex for the first time all over again

Musclean is by Metabolic Nutrition correct?

Pumpkin Pie Review

Ranking of Flavors I have tried:

1. Pumpkin Pie
  2. Peanut Butter Cookies and Cream
  3. Red Velvet
  4. Aussie Triple Chocolate Biscuit
  5. Coconut Chocolate Cookie
  6. Cookies and Cream
  7. Birthday Cake
  8. Apple Pie
    9 Caramel Sutra
  9. Peanut Butter Fluff
  10. Key Lime Pie
  11. Cinnagraham
  12. No Bake
  13. Chocolate
  14. Vanilla

Never had 2.0?
Broken taste buds in here :slight_smile:

Hey Bob do you have a ranking of…wait…better yet do you have a video…oh hang on…

Love it.

The reason I ask is that I actually tried a Pumpkin Spice Latte (don’t judge) this weekend, and being a Pumpkin Pie fan, was pleasantly surprised.

1 Like

They’re damn good. Personally a machiatto fan for the extra shot of caffeine

2 Likes

I don’t want to sound like a 16 year old girl if I order it on my own…I’m an Iced Venti No Whip White Mocha guy…Not that you asked.

1 Like

If you really want the pumpkin kick - buy canned pumpkin and add 2-3 tablespoons to your oatmeal. Add some cinnamon and waxen farms maple pecan syrup.

Mmmmmmmm. : )

2 Likes

Or go buy a pumpkin pie

4 Likes

Interesting. Sounds delicious, I’ll give it a try!

Nah man, homemade pumpkin pie!

1 Like

Oh - you must live in a world where you aren’t penalized for super high calories!

; )

Jk - Id love to be a part of that world.

I’ve always had a high metabolism…I’m 6-3 as well…

1 Like