New supplement thread

Glad I gave HumaPro a go. For the EAA lovers, Primeval EAA Max (Smashberry and Sweet Tea) is my favorite tasting BCAA or EAA.

Maybe Ghost Sour Patch BCAA will change that, but I prefer the EAA profile. USN BCAA “Fruit Punch” gets honorable mention on taste also. It has Taurine and Glutamine too, so it’s solid for intra-workout.

Yeah - even with their Black Friday deals, it’s stupid expensive.

1 Like

HumaPro Bombsicle I believe it is called is amazing stuff.
EAA Max Orange Mango (also Intracell7 same flavor)
HydroBCAA (ProSupps) Sex on the Beach is a good one as well

2 Likes

Does it taste better while listening to chickenfoot?

1 Like

I have Ghost Sour Patch coming in the mail will let you know

Quest releases a LE Gingerbread Cookie

1 Like

Shatter Revolution is awesome. Very good pumps. Full dose of Betaine. Can someone tell me what VasoDrive is? Solid energy with 300mg of caffeine. Overall it’s better then I expected. Good flavor and unique flavor with Jujuebe candy. Here’s the profile if anyone is curious.

1 Like

Here ya are brother

https://primevallabs.com/what-is-vasodrive-ap

1 Like

3 Likes

That looks real solid but I just can’t do teacrine. I’m missing out on a lot of cool stuff as a result.

1 Like

why?
I’m not avare of anyone having bad effects from teacrine.

I think it’s okay but not great. It may not be as hard of a “crash” but I’m in a worse mood after it comes down, as opposed to caffeine just making me tired. Note that I need 100+ mg to feel it. Now with the “40% tasteless teacrine “ becoming standard there can be some pretty small doses

1 Like

Blockquote[quote=“Hiclutch, post:2287, topic:2649”]
Shatter Revolution is awesome. Very good pumps. Full dose of Betaine. Can someone tell me what VasoDrive is? Solid energy with 300mg of caffeine. Overall it’s better then I expected. Good flavor and unique flavor with Jujuebe candy. Here’s the profile if anyone is curious.
[/quote]

Samples of this available anywhere? Would want to try this out

Not that I’m aware of. I know it’s a GNC exclusive. Maybe walk into your local shop and see if they have samples of it.

It just stays in my system for a very long time. Even if I take it for an afternoon workout I’m up until 3 or 4 am. Di-caffeine malate is similar but not quite as bad.

Bubble guts is a common side effect I hear a lot. Not a make or break with me but I get it from time to time

1 Like

there will be two different versions of BloodShr3d, a regular and a Black Magic Edition. The regular BloodShr3d is said to feature TeaCrine and Dynamine while the Black Magic Edition is intended to be a more stimulant powered experience.

Also like Olympus Labs I Am Suprem3, the Black Magic Edition of BloodShr3d isn’t going to be available everywhere the regular version will. The more stimulant powered option is going to be exclusive to brick and mortar retailers and only available online through the brand’s website.

1 Like

1 Like

What product is this?

EAA ISO From Man Sports