New supplement thread

Quadralean will have a powder version out by Q2 of this year, maybe Q3 if delayed

Info was leaked by a rep via social media.

ProSupps Power Potion Flavors:

Pineapple and Winter Blast ETA 3 Weeks (Shortly before the Arnold)
Dr Pepper / Mr Pibb flavor will be released later this year (next one in production)

you can currently get a case of Hyde Power Potion for $25 (16 cans) and 6 FREE MyBar’s

New Ghost Pump and L Carnitine

Ghost Update:

Chocolate Hazelnut Vegan Protein

PB Cerael Milk Vegan Protein

Testing of Irish Cream Whey (too light)

Red Berry Ghost Pump

Basic Creatine, Glutamine, and Carnitine Coming

1 Like

I am not even going to touch these

Their cookies were pulled off shelves in 2 weeks
Their wafers are absolute garbage.

Take caution.

The boys at RXS Supplements have me beta testing a new product (Radiate) in pill form without the DMHA (don’t know full formula)

2 Likes

I tried SAMe for a month. Got nothing out of it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Pibb!!!

I was making reference to the Super Bowl…

2 Likes

Whoa new Radiate product? Looks awesome, can’t wait to try them

1 Like

That explains it

Where did you see the ash deal?

Scivation Quake 10.0 40 serves is going for $14.99 over at amazon

1 Like

Amazon, got it for 6.67, its now 8$
cheap enough for me to try
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IT04C6G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ooo that one is nice, shame the flavors on it are wierd

What dosage are you going to try with Sensoril? I’m trying out KSM-66 at 750 mg / day (was doing regular 2.5% extract at 1350 mg / day).

So far i’ve tried 1 cap and 2 and it seems to work reasonably well. I can’t really tell to what degree yet.

1 Like

Gronk and MT Pair to release a protein bar

According to Muscletech, the Gronk Bar is due to launch in less than one month’s time on the first day of March. It will be available in a variety of locations including online retailers as well as convenience stores.

You shouldn’t need to go above 600mg with KSM-66. 300/300 morn/night should suffice however I know some who have high anxiety go for 600/600. In that regards, you’re better off switching to Sensoril at 250-500mg dosage.

Thanks Christian, picking it up. Ash imo is one of the greatest supplements a person can use for many benefits. Long term user here

With the capsules at 250 mg, my options are 500 or 750 mg per day, haha. I was on 1350 mg @ 2.5% extract daily for a couple months and didn’t notice any effect. If my supply of KSM-66 is also ineffective, I could try Sensoril, but I’ll probably just give up on Ash at that point.

Np :stuck_out_tongue:
What benefits do you notice?

Ok new rule, one post per day for new stuff you got.(Discussion not counted).
Not aimed at anyone specific…

1 Like

Less fatigue if I don’t get enough sleep, better stress control, improved recovery especially in my joints. Kind of similar to rhodiola rosea which the two work well in tandem.

Chadd, some don’t respond or respond unfavorable which applies to many supplements.

1 Like