New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

2 Likes

Gingerbread Kit Kats, and Gingerbread seasonal ghost protein
Hmm…
I like where this is going… I have some good options to bake with this winter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New flavor of select coming for the fall soon

2 Likes

@burntreality

Flavor is very light on the strawberry, which is not typical for most C4 flavors I’ve tried. They definitely need to intensify it on future runs. Trying the cherry tomorrow

2 Likes

RTD’s for protein
Coming soon

2 Likes

The Cherry was my favorite, it’s odd (to me) but the Cherry flavor was better while drinking it warm, and not ice cold (like most RTDs).

I will forward that feedback on.

Color looks lemon-y :face_with_monocle:

I do love the spice that our Cellucor friends brought earlier in the thread, love a good callout. HOWEVER.

Tried the Cherry and Strawberry today and neither one tasted like the candy. The Cherry is delicious (just doesn’t taste like Starburst) but the Strawberry is…strange.

The pink Starburst doesn’t taste like strawberry, it tastes like pink. The drink also doesn’t taste like strawberry, it tastes like pink–but like a DIFFERENT pink. It’s like you got really close, but the hue was a few values different. I dunno.

Currently, wouldn’t buy the strawberry again, but the Cherry is jummy.

2 Likes

So 4 people all said Strawberry was underwhelming, yet my taste buds are broken
Spicy indeed.

1 Like

Fit Crunch has partnered with the Susan G. Komen Foundation to create Strawberry Strudel

1 Like

My current problem is I don’t think someone affiliated with a company should be able to offer their “reviews” on a company they are affiliated with. Especially when all those reviews are glowing reviews. It makes it very hard to take said opinions seriously.

1 Like

That’s totally fine, but when 4 other people including myself all have the same opinion on a product, you don’t have to slam me. There are also various other reviews on social media stating the same thing in regards to this specific flavor and the starburst collaboration. I could pull up a few right off the Fitness Informants page where he posted about the products. Instead of just saying “your taste buds are broken” as your general consensus.

should prob. have your brand affiliation next to your user name like Bryan does and I did, for complete disclosure and transparency.

3 Likes

Why can’t forum reps take all the feedback, good and bad? Your bosses at HQ are able to

2 Likes

When someone likes something different

2 Likes

Way to blow that out of context there bud.

I’ve never once wrote a full on review for any Cellucor product on this site. Nor would I because of the extreme bias it would portray.

Oh, it’s the difference between “full on” and just one sentence on the flavoring. Got it.

Carry on

1 Like

In 4 he calls them and tells on you.

2 Likes

Next flavor of bang coming soon

2 Likes