New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

Midnight cherry is a black cherry flavor. This is more of a sweet and rich regular cherry flavor.
Yes different for sure.

2 Likes

I question your taste buds
Not gonna lie

Strawberry was spot on in flavoring

How can you rate things like this then say how amazing the Sour Patch Ghost flavoring is, among others……

1 Like

I would have to agree, Strawberry was a top top notch flavor and no where near “underhelming”.

Bob if you are going to make comments like these please stop your “reviews” of Ghost products.

Doug said it was “good” not great so maybe his taste buds should be questioned too :man_shrugging:

Mine was ice cold out of the fridge but it did not have much flavor at all. I’ll try a few more and see if my opinion changes

Not everyone has the same taste buds and as you know everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Sorry it doesn’t align with your own 2 cents and preference. Just informing others on here what I thought. Sorry it offended you.

We encourage honest feedback 10 days out of 10, but keep it equal across the board them Bob.

Strawberry was tasty but missed in authenticity for me. Ghost SPK is goat

1 Like

Maybe you have broken taste buds too :man_shrugging:

I thought strawberry and orange were the most flavor accurate but agree that the flavoring across the board isn’t as ‘strong’. Also that in order for it to be more flavor accurate, the flavor has to be tempered down to a more ambiguous juicy candy consistency … That’s where my lack of surprise in the skittles collab comes from.

2 Likes

Peppermint Bark and Pumpkin back for quest for the holiday

1 Like

So after 2 months of delays, my Inspired DVST8 / FSU stack preorder has been filled.

3 Likes

We are in for another wild ride with this one

1 Like

Yes!

Nope! But more shocking than that is they rated their own protein powder number 1.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

How is anyone supposed to take that list seriously?
Sports illustrated

Reviewing The Best Protein Powders Right Now

Number 1 on the list …

Sports illustrated protein???

Shut up and take my money :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Following preorders being fulfilled, DVST8 global and FSU DyeHard will be available to order direct 9/20 10am MT

per Inspired IG

1 Like

MFit has a new look and website:

1 Like

Interesting to see them back after the implosion

I couldn’t begin to tell you what happened (I’m an outsider, obviously). I liked their old packaging, but then saw that they were changing their look and approach…

1 Like

Anyone else grab the new flavors off the ADNB Drop?

Nothing but a basic B can’t wait to dig into it.

1 Like

PB&J Outright Bar
should be coming out soon
Marc leaked this information on the Outright Bar IG page

2 Likes

Concur

Not even close, sorry m8.

1 Like