New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

Good bring on cooler temps

1 Like

I love the summerā€¦love itā€¦Love warm weather.

C4 and Ghost Energy
Keep the votes flowing in the Semi-Final.

1 Like

Votedā€¦

I have to remind myself that itā€™s a popularity contestā€¦ Not a quality contest or meritocracy. That being said, a Ghost / C4 Final should be chalk.

4 Likes

Ghost Update:

1:00- One Year anniversary for War Zone Wednesday
2:30 - Hot Cocoa Whey will be coming back (No ETA)
2:45 - Vegan Seasonal Gingerbread Protein (No ETA)
3:00 - Gingerbread Hot Protein Latte Whey Seasonal (No ETA)
7:00 - New Ghost Ambassador Tracy Cortez MMA Competitor

3 Likes

Oh man canā€™t think about winter drinks

2 Likes

Just wait until I get them and start baking with them. Game over!

1 Like

Monday

Coffee in Almond Butterā€¦ genius.

Lots of new products coming from the Core family of brands.

Doug shares his cost for protein has increased 50%-70% with the supply chain issues. Product prices going up ~25% of Sept. 1st

Licensing collab in the works for ARN (not just a flavor)

3 Likes

Farm Fed and Dippin Dots seems like a somewhat odd pairing, haha ā€“ though I suppose the latter was looking for a new partner since the Sparta collab.

Iā€™ve never had Farm Fed. But Iā€™m slowly working through the Axe & Sledge lineup. Prior to this, only the donut flavor had any of my interest.

1 Like

I was a long-time Onnit guy - and still on their mailing listā€¦

As you know they have introduced a new AlphaBrain - which now costs as much as a new house.

But this caught my attention:

A new AlphaBrain Shot

What does that interest you? The formula is subpar even for a foucs/energy shot.

NALT good dose
Half dosed KSM 66 - This is used to help calm people down, reduce stress, so it wonā€™t really provide much energy or assist with an energy shot.
Half dose of Choline - Nootropic enhancer
Theanine at 100mg will smooth out the caffeine which is next to nothing at 50mg. So it will delay and make it
50mg of caffeine (like what will this really do? If anything)

At $4 a shot that is extremely pricey, not factoring in shipping.
This brand must run off good marketing or have people that donā€™t look at labels very closely.

You are better off buying a monster for $2 and taking a scoop of Ghost focus which would be cheaper and provide far more benefit.

Caught my attention in that it is a ā€˜shotā€™/transparent dose, but as statedā€¦I like C4 and would try Ghostā€¦I trust them more.

Alsoā€¦KSM-66 calms me down it doesnā€™t amp me upā€¦as you stated.

2 Likes

Not ā€˜newā€™ but I see that Inspired Nutraceuticals supplements are available at Tiger Fitnessā€¦.

1 Like

This is like playing premium for a premixed rum and Coke. Why?

2 Likes