New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

Core is rolling out Bomb Pop CoreABC

2 Likes

[Ghost] “Hey Vitamin Shoppe. Do you think our Chip Ahoy Whey will be a good seller in your stores?”

[Vitamin Shoppe]:

2 Likes

Ben pointed that on social media around 1ish today on IG.
Looks to be VS exclusive

hahhaa well played, this had me literally laughing out loud!!

1 Like

Redcon1 new supplement boys:

That formula is god awful.
For $65?
No just no.

1 case for $29.99
1 mixed case for $34.99
2 cases for $50
No free shipping

Tomorrow is lunch with bomb pop ABC

2 Likes

Cool looking cans / how is the drink itself? Or are they changing the formula?

I don’t have them. It doesn’t launch until tomorrow.

Once I get some I will let you know
I know Ben has had a few cans, same with Supplement Snoop and some of the others influencers online.

Formula same, releasing 3 new flavors and rebranded label.

1 Like

Notice how they don’t give the extract % or raw yield for that first ingredient. It certainly had good results in rats but I don’t ever recall seeing human studies done

2 Likes

They’re charging more for a variety pack with the same number of cans?

That is because you are getting multiple flavors, not just one flavor in a case of 12.
Bang does the same exact thing on their webpage.
You are paying for the convenience of multiple flavors.

They did that with their original launch of Merica Energy at the same price ($29.99/case, or $34.99 for a mixed).

That is also still present on their webpage until tomorrow when it flips to the rebrand.
Personally paying $5 more to get to try all 5 flavors is better then going blind into one flavor and 12 cans.

True, but it doesn’t cost the company any more. Sounds like going for better margins. I understand paying for convenience, but I don’t understand paying more when it doesn’t cost the company more

I can only assume the extra cost is for the extra labor if the customer is able to create their own 12 pack combo from the five flavors. If there were just four flavors, I could see a pre-manufactured case of three of each flavor but with five flavors, maybe they let people create their own and have to hand pack them each time.

1 Like

Especially when the other two ingredients are dirt cheap standalone and a 90 day supply of the Beta E can be purchase for $60 while a 30 day supply of this is $65

This guy gets it.
It costs the company more labor to put 5 different flavors in one case and pack it compared to 12 of 1 That extra time = extra cost.

They are not going for better margins, they did the same exact thing when they first launched merica energy. Same price, same outline, same format. No difference.

1 Like

Plus with the issues they’ve been having with cans, shipping and manufacturing during this re-branding/re-formulation, I don’t think Doug’s making millions from this product.

1 Like

Not with how the supply chain is going now and days
That is across the board for ALL Companies.
Shipping cans is absolutely brutal
I just got 2 cases in from cellucor // c4 and they were double boxed and still dented on almost half the cans.

You know how USPS / UPS / Fed Ex workers are. Just throw it around like baseballs.
Then the company has to

1 Like

As someone who started working there, it’s amazing any package gets delivered in one piece. Makes sense though, thanks for explaining!

3 Likes

If you start delivering to the Southside, you better handle with care for mine!! LOL!!!

2 Likes